• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlDufo

I personally plan i getting both, though it does make me laugh when people say they're gonna get the same version they used to have. Why not have a (slightly) different experience this time round?

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
I'm not good in japanese language so I wait until it the english version is released and import it then.

CRUSH10055

サイダーを飲んでる人
On this winter, I will go to Japan so I will import HeartGold in Japanese and in 2010, I will import both version.

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
I'll have to wait until it comes out and I'm going to get SoulSilver. :D

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
I won't import it
I'm planning to pre-order it from Game when it come out in England
Also I'm getting Heart Gold as I had gold in the originals

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Wow, I'm surprised the amount of people who are getting both. I personally only need SoulSilver. =b

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I wont import the japanese but the american one.

I really enjoyed the G/S/C games, so I might get both.

Golden

I won't import the japanese game, since I live in America and only speak English and Spanish. I'm going to get HeartGold probably, because I prefer Ho-oh to Lugia.

Bobblefighter

Relic Owner
Even though we just got Platinum here in Australia, and it's gonna take me a LOOOONNNG time to get me my Soul Silver, it'll be worth the wait. Just hear the awesome reviews from you guys as I sit here twiddling my thumbs.

I'm gonna wait until the American release, cuz I can't understand Japanese at all.
And I'll probably end up getting both games. :D

Genis94

Eeveevolution Maniac
I'm going to wait for Heart Gold to come out in America and then I'm going to buy that. I originally had Gold first, and I want to remind myself of the good old days. Haha However, I will probably end up buying both games just because I love Johto so much =)

Emerald 2006

I'm tempted to import one,
but I wouldn't know how to do it.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I'm tempted to import one,
but I wouldn't know how to do it.

I'm not really sure what "I wouldn't know how to do it." is referring to... if you are saying that you do not know how to import, you can get it at www.playasia.com
I imported both Platinum and PMD Sky using them. I am sure there are other websites though.

If you meant that you wouldn't understand the game because it is not in English, then I can't really help there :( I'm pretty sure people will post video walkthroughs on youtube or something :/

Handsome

James: Falcon...
I'll be waiting for the glorious day when HGSS finally arrives to Australia...

Anyways, I'm getting SoulSilver because I like Lugia more than Ho-oh.

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
I live in Europe so buying things from the US is some kind of importation right?If that is the case then I am gonna import my SoulSilver!

Status
Not open for further replies.