• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

latios reborn

YO can anyone here direct a nogger to where I am supposed to Pre-Order? will Amazon or Ebay let you preorder from Japan?

I mean I could give 3 flying ***s about the Lugia figure, really, i JUST WANT THE GAME YO

I'll also need a scribe for the Japanese. *COUGH COUGH UM SEREBII YOU WANNA GET THIS ONE COUGH*

but yea

no where in this thread has anyone said anything about WHERE exactly to preorder? or is it NIntendos site

Well I don't know how about waiting until July 4 AND THEN PRE ORDER FROM AMAZON OR PLAY ASIA!!! I mean they say that the pre orders will be opne from july 4.

Ekypsekim

I know when, i do not know HWEER

latios reborn

Well click on the item and there will be a pre order function/icon on the scree it is not that hard

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
At first i was just going to import the NA version, but after following all the news so closely i don't think i could wait even a few extra months for that. So i think i'll get a Jap version too, even if it does ruin the experience a little by playing in a language you can't understand.

At first i was just going to import the NA version, but after following all the news so closely i don't think i could wait even a few extra months for that. So i think i'll get a Jap version too, even if it does ruin the experience a little by playing in a language you can't understand.

Personally I'd wait for an English translation, because in my opinion, buying a Japanese one is just a waste of time and money.

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
I'll be importing heartgold in japanese like usual. It actually ends up being cheaper for me so yay.

Is there an import club like there was last time for DP?

Luxray101

since you cant play slots in any european versions anymore, i'll import from the US when it comes out. that way I also don't have to wait as long to get it either.

Blastizard

Won't get either - chances are that Nintendo will pull the usual trick and release a renewed version of Crystal some time subsequent to the release of HG/SS. I'll wait until then.

latios reborn

Well wouldn't they have re released a Yellow version by now then if they actually did do that?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
In light of the fact that Groudon is only available in Soul Silver, I'll probably get both now. I'm already getting Heart Gold since I never got Ho-oh. I'm not going to import, though.

Won't get either - chances are that Nintendo will pull the usual trick and release a renewed version of Crystal some time subsequent to the release of HG/SS. I'll wait until then.

Just like they did with Fire Red/Leaf Green releasing Ocean Blue the following year.

Oh wait

stephenrayswann

boredom....its wierd
If I have the money, I will most definately get both games. I want to pay them both and see the differences, if any.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Gonna get the Japanese Soul Silver, then import the US Heart Gold. After that when it finally is released in the UK I will but the UK version of Soul Silver :)

I'm going to wait for it to come out here, and I will be choosing Soul Silver over Heart Gold because I love Lugia. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.