• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
I'm waiting for the US release, but when they do get here, I'll be getting HeartGold.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I've never actually imported anything before, so i really doubt i will start here.

Prof.Maple

He's been seen!
I imported Leaf Green, and found that when I got the English version when it came out in NA, it wasn't as interesting because I'd already played the game and figured out what everything was an' whatnot.

I'll wait 'til Heart Gold comes out in Canada before I buy it. The majority seems to prefer Soul Silver, so I might have more opportunities to trade.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
I'm just going to wait for them to come out in America.
I mean, man! What takes them so long to come out in English?
Oh, well. I will buy Heart Gold because Ho-oh is my favourite rare Pokemon.
I always pick the games on the more "fire-based" route, except for Sapphire.

Sweeney Todd

...with passion. ♥
I might import one of the games, which I still haven't decided on which. Either way, when it comes out in my country, I will get both versions.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I will get HeartGold for nostalgia sake since i own gold version.

I'm going to import Soul Silver and then buy Heart Gold in English, since I originally had Gold.

poke310

3223 1608 2215
Im gonna wait for the Soulsilver to come out in U.S.

Littlemyuu

I changed my mind and i will import the Japanese version ^^
i still dont know..i think Japanese Soul Silver..then i will take the english Heart Gold later

firelovindocker

i'm thinking of importing soul silver
but i don't know how to import it? what do i do?
could someone please tell me

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Eh, I'm not going to import. Sure, I may miss out on a few wi-fi events, but most of them aren't obtainable as shinies, so that's alright with me.

I'll be getting SoulSilver at first. Later on, I will buy HeartGold.

rukario590720

Dont hate.Appreciate
i feel like i'm @ '06 when D/P came out @ Japan. it would be nice to import, but i know i can't read japanese. so i'm gonna have to wait. :(

I'm getting soul silver cuz i like lugia over ho-oh.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't import games. As much as I wish I did I just don't speak Japanese, so playing a game in Japanese would be difficult and lack-luster. I don't mind waiting for the English releases at all, and when they come I'll be getting both.

jorsian

I won't import. I have patience, and besides waiting for a game to arrive is part of the fun because you can't stop anticipating it!

I will be getting Soul Silver. If they make a third one like they did with Crystal I will probably get that one too.

mudkip

do you like mudkips?
ill probibly get it in japanese, if i dont enjoy it/dont know what do because fo the language barrier ill wait for it to come out in english or for some to do a patch for it like they did with platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.