• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
Last edited:

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
$65.80 w/shipping. Others are going to assume its without shipping.

Haha i changed it. Still, the prices are ridiculously high!

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Well i've just placed my pre-order w/playasia. I've gone for both the games. Came to £92($150) altogether, as i went with the quickest/most reliable delivery option for my country(UK), which was EMS Speedpost. Now just to sit and wait for delivery in two months. *Hopes customs is kind to me*.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Unlike Yes-asia play asia doesnt say that it is coming with the pokewalker and the figure do you think we will still get them both?

It says with PokeWalker on the PlayAsia website on mine :/ Are you sure it's not there? I doubt they would tamper with the box before they send it to you :p I'm not sure about the pre-order figure though, that could go either way XD

EDIT: Oh, okay I see what you're talking about now. The English version of the page gets rid of that text. The Japanese version of the same page says it comes with it, so I think you're safe to assume that it does come with th PokeWalker

Last edited:

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Unlike Yes-asia play asia doesnt say that it is coming with the pokewalker and the figure do you think we will still get them both?

The pokewalker is a definite, as its in the packaging of the game itself rather than a bonus gift.

The figures, well, those would obviously be as stocks last, i mean if theres over a million pre-orders, then not everyone will get one, regardless of where you order from. Each stockist be it playasia or yesasia will get a supply of the figures, and once they run out, that'll most likely be that.

Gabriel Rocha Nascimento

Garoto de Macaé
Well, hard to say...
They aren't really released in Brazil...
There aren't Brazilian versions...
Since I understand English much, much, much more than Japanese, I import American Versions...

latios reborn

I think all games are bundeled with the walker it's apart of it. For pre ordering I think you get some figure of Ho-oh and Lugia.

And for me in Aus it's $75 without shipping.

Any product in play-asia tends to be more expensive than in other stores; I believe japanese e-stores are selling it by a cheaper price?

Or you dont buy any of them and get a life? Maybe that's a idea! =)

Oh the irony, it burns.

latios reborn

even went out of my way to buy a old-skool brick DS just to play them as i got a DSi lol)

You do know that the DSi from where ever will play other regions games....

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
I'm probably gonna import it cuz my birthday is 9/11 o_O, and I'll probably get Heart Gold for my birthday. ;250;

Conker

I have to wait until they are released in North Amercia and when they lower in price.
I would get SoulSilver for the Nostalgia effect.Since I don't own Gold or Crystal.

Conker

I have to wait until they are released in North Amercia and when they lower in price.
I would get SoulSilver for the Nostalgia effect.Since I don't own Gold or Crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.