• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Banned
I'm getting Silver, 'cause I've got Soul. *shot* Okay, and because if it's anything like original Silver, I'll like the exclusive Pokemon a lot more.

I'll wait until they come to the U.S though.

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Me?

I get both!

but soulsilver's my main game.
since i barely completed the original gol.
and a played silver to its death

superjesus1

Soul Silver for the win! =D I was two pokemon away from finishing the dex in my old pokemon silver (Curse you Politoed and Umbreon!) and this time i will complete it XD

Last edited:

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I'm gonna wait til the come out in the U.S....

I will probably get SoulSilver first then get HeartGold.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Importing them is too much work and I can't be bothered to play the game in Japanese so I'll just wait 'till it's here in the states.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I'm gonna wait til the come out in the U.S....

I will probably get SoulSilver first then get HeartGold.

chikoritalover16

I'm going to by Heart Gold, but wait until it comes out in the U.S.

Defy gravity!
;152;

DA DA SWSH

<Still Hunting!
Import heart gold more then likely....then buy soul silver and us heart gold here in AK.....The japanese game will work on my Dsi correct?

Ill be shiny resetting in the jap. one to get me my Ho-oh

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
Importing HeartGold and buying US SoulSilver, just like I did all those years ago. Feels like eons have passed.

terminoob

The Underdog
Not sure... I've always preferred Gold to Silver, but I may choose Silver this time, since I've never played the original, just to change it up. Besides, HeartGold, really? SoulSilver sounds so much better lol

dragonfoxmem

Beginning Trainer
the first preview of upcoming Japanese movie showed us those Johto starters. I just thought right away that we could get Gold/Silver remakes next.

No surprise here. Feel like this is not new news.

Anyway, as usual I will get both versions when they come out in the America. ;094;

milo05

has no status =3
I'll wait for it to come to america :) i'm going to get heartgold =)

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
As per usual with whenever Nintendo releases a Pokemon RPG, I'm going to import one from Japan and then buy whichever one I didn't import when in comes to North America.

I'm kind of on the fence about this, though. I'm not completely sure which one I'm going to import yet, because so little is known about these games. Once details of version-exclusive Pokemon and whether or not you can catch both Ho-Oh and Lugia in the same game [like you could in the originals] surface, I will make my decision. It's weird, though. back in the day I was definitly a Silver fan all the way, but now I seem to be swaying in favor of HeartGold.

And I don't understand why people aren't going to import because they can't read Japanese. I mean, if you played the originals, you should be able to know what's going on. Obviously there are going to be some new tweaks like with FR/LG, but still!

Status
Not open for further replies.