• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBalls

The DS is region free.
If I wait till the game comes out in Europe, I face a wait of nearly a year.

However, I will wait till the game comes out in America. I badly want Heart Gold, but not badly enough to ruin the game by not understanding what the hell's going on.

Mariku -- kitten

Toshiya lover<3
I'll be just buying them in the US when they come out. I intend on buying both of them, since Johto is my favourite~<3 Maybe if I have the money, though, I'll import one.*shrugs*

Lady Umbreon

I'm waiting until it comes out over here. I'll most likely get HeartGold because 1) I usually let my cousin pick first then take the opposite version and back in Gen 2 she preferred Silver and 2) I like Ho-oh better than Lugia (I hope they keep you being able to get both legends).

SuicuneKun

I'll wait so the game come to Sweden but it probably going to take some time
I have Silver so I'm going to buy SoulSilver :)

Im going to wait until its released in the uk before i buy it. I might try it out on Rom when it comes out in the US but i will definately buy a copy so that i can trade everything over froma ll my other games and hopefully never have to buy another pokemon game again lol (ive been waiting for a remake of gold and silver before i stopped buying the games). I still havent decided which one to buy yet. I will wait until there is a hell of a lot more details but since i bought Silver back in the day ill probably go for Heart Gold (hopefully it will change its name by the time its released in the UK)

CoboltNP

Chaining Beginner
Judging by the exclusives in Gold and Silver, I'll probably go for HG =)
I'll be importing once it's out in America, cause I wouldn't want to play through a game not going what was going on =P Buuuut I couldn't wait an extra 2/3 months for it to come out in the UK!

mzshinyhunter

My Trophy Shiny
I am not going to import and wait until it's released in the US, I'm definately going to get HeartGold, Rainbow Feather FTW!

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I'm definitely going to be importing both games, but will most likely have SoulSilver first.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I'll just wait until it comes out here in the US.

I'll probably get Heart Gold first then Soul Silver.

jabs4

Absolutely not. I have no problem waiting until the game comes out in NA.

Which version? Probably will go with the Gold one.

savits721

I will probably import it. I love collecting things.

Nintendo-Wii

Importing Soul Silver and will buy Heart Gold when it comes out here in the US.

shadow_wolf

im gonna probably import silver from america like my platinum but by that time i may not have the money so may wait for england release

Last edited:

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
I'm waiting for it to come out in the UK, I can't speak a word of Japanese so there's no point in importing it. I'm very likely to get both versions like I usually do, but my priority would be SoulSilver if I can't. ^_^

;249-d;

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I'm not sure which version I will import, but I'm definitely going to import one of them from Japan as soon as it is released so that I and my Totodile may travel across Johto on the quest for Pokemon Masterhood. ;158;

Red

Not the color
Yay! My poll was allowed. :)

Anywho, I'm still debating what I'm going to do, I might import Gold and get Silver when it comes out here in the US.

Mopey

Not importing at all. It'd be fairly useless to my lack of Japanese language abilities. Originally I thought I'd get SoulSilver since I played Silver before, but it seems like Silver is a hell of a lot more popular than Gold. May be worth while to have access to the less popular version exclusives.

However, on another note, I have to wait and see what those version exclusives are. That will most likely make my final choice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.