• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sird

Johto native
I am getting SoulSilver, mainly because Silver has better Pokémon Choices.

Anyway, it is still unbelievable, Nintendo does listen to its fans after all.

(Or the money in our wallets.)

Speeding Bullet

the invinsible
the best part of the games is switching it on after the long wait so i wont import but i will get heart gold of my birthday sole silver for christmas

Mega Typhlosion

It's hard to me to import from Japan, because I can't read Japanese, but I'll surely import SoulSilver from USA if I can. Then get HeartGold when it reaches Europe.

Woo-hoo, Johto is back!

Red1062

So Cool
I dont know what I'm gonna do. I want to play the games soon so thats a reason to get them in JP but I want to understand the story and not be like wtf are they saying? So its up in the air for me. I would most likely get both though.

Faerie

MONS
I don't plan on importing, but I might in the off chance that something is announced that suddenly means I OMG HAVE TO HAVE IT. But since I already played Crystal, that's probably not going to happen.

I'll get Heart Gold because...I don't know, the name sounds gayer?

anmefan200081

I'll wait until they're here in America then buy both. Now I wish they would just remake Yellow and Crystal. But I still wish they would redo Pokemon Yellow and Crystal since Yellow was my first and Crystal I didn't have to pretend I was a guy. Not to mention the third version games since Emerald has been a personal file. No one is allowed to touch that file.

Last edited:

~:Shadow:~

I will get the two games (I guess), with Heart Gold being the first. Sure I will buy the English version as I don't understand Japanese.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Since Australia gets Pokemon releases ridiculously late (Platinum isn't even out yet here), I'll pre-order from the US. Probably Heart Gold.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I'm probably going to get both, but I will - like always - wait for their European release, in about one year's time. I'd love to import them, but I'd like to have actually played Platinum beforehand, which I don't even have atm. The reason that I'm getting both is because of version exclusives and maybe because I just want to have both games in my collection. ;)

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'm waiting and getting SoulSilver. But I might be tempted to also buy HeartGold.

Aeron

Bum Eyes
I'll wait for the UK release.
Getting Heart Gold though because I had Gold then lost it like eight years ago so I'm really pepped about this, plus, Ho-oh!

They didn't listen to the fans. What they are doing is commemorating the 10 year anniversary of G/S/C similarly when FR and LG was released it was commemorating R/B/Y's 10 year anniversary.

You just spent so long whining you think they listened. I will get both mind you I believe they will have different names. Heart Gold is a horrible name. They often change the name and it isn't a direct translation form the Jap one.

shiny dvilla

I'll import Soul Silver from USA, like I did with Pt. Probaly because I alwayschoose the "red" games (Red instead of Blue, Gold istead of Silver, Ruby instead of Saphire, etc)
so this time I'll change

I need to know the Pokemon differenes,though

Peegeray

ExpertProcrastinator
i've been thinking about importing heartgold in japanese just like what i did with platinum, but i didn't really enjoy it that much when i couldn't understand it..
i'll probably end up importing it from the us. what's the point of waiting about 3/4 months for it to come out in the uk if they can't even be bothered to change american spellings?

Arsel

I'll probably wait until it cames out in Europe.
Platinum isn't here yet and I'll probably be playing that much.

rekreatur

If I'll be getting them, I'll import one from the UK when it gets released there. Probably SoulSilver.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.