• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Scizor

Scizor Master
Of course! :)

panicsocharming

カンディー
ill probably get gold, cos i got silver first last time. ^_^

and bah, i wish i could import it from america, but i dont have the tools.
i mean c'mon, platinum still isnt out here! :(

muumajii23

I personally like to be able to understand my games...

And I'm getting SoulSilver. ^_^ THE MEMORIES! xD

I will be getting SoulSilver, and be waiting for them too come out here. I might be getting it a little late, because there's a few other DS Games that I want too get this year.

Charsivy

I considered importing them, but I won't. When I first play through a game I like to be able to understand it completely. So, I'll wait until they come out here in the U.S. Well, when pre-orders become available. I'm planning on pre-ordering both. ;152;

I won't import. A thing I usually enjoy in my games is being able to understand what the hell it says. And I care about the dialogue even in Pokémon games. So yeah. Plus, it's not like it's an actually new, exciting game I can't wait to get my hands on. :p

As for version, I'll go with HeartGold. I had Gold back in the days, and if I buy this, I'll follow suit. Ho-Oh is super, and so is the color gold. Plus, Goldenrod City. :D

Last edited:

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I'm TOTALLY gonna import Soul Silver <3 I've decided that I wouldn't be able to live knowing that I didn't have my own copy when I could get my hands on one, so I'll just get mine and play through for fun :D Although I won't be able to understand anything they're saying whatsoever...

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
I will be buying SoulSilver as Lugia is my fav Legendary and my lil sis will get HeartGold as we always get the different versions.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I really want the games, but I am not dessperate enough to import them XP

As for the versions, I will be getting both over time, but I will be getting Soul Silver first as Lugia is one of the only legendary Pokemon I actually like.

Crumpet

Delete your System32
Aw man, that's a tough one. Uh I guess I'll go with HeartGold since Gold was the one I got first.

Jigglypuff5000

I usually got the 'red' version of the game, though I got Blue when Pokemon first hit Europe. I got Gold whilst I was on holiday in America for my 14th birthday, so I'll be getting Heart Gold this time too. I may or may not import it from the US, seeing as I'll most likely have to wait 5 or 6 months for Nintendo to 'translate etcetera'... [[i.e. they do bugger all for four months and then work on it for the two months or so left] -_-

Chou

Heartgold!!! <3
I'm getting Heart gold, I chose gold before and my sister chose silver, whe're doing the same thing again xD

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Undecieded as yet, properly both and both in UK.

La Mort

No import. I will torture myself,like I did with Platinum. I still don't own a copy of Platinum

I'm getting Soulsilver because Heartgold is a girly name.

Joking,joking.
If it follows Firered/Leafgreen,it will have all the Pokemon it's original version had,and a few more.

I'm getting Heartgold. Seriously,look at the exclusive Pokemon for Silver.
Vulpix,Ninetales,Meowth,Persain,Ledyba,Ledian,Delibird,Skarmory,Phanpy,and Donphan.
Gold: Mankey,Primeape,Growlithe,Arcanine,Spinarak,Ariados,Gligar,Teddiursa,Ursaring,
Mantine.

Give me a fighting monkey,fire breathing dog,spider,bat-scorpian thing,bears
and manray over a fire breathing fox,cats,ladybug monsters,some stupid present giving bird,a giant steel bird and some elephant things anyday.

I'm not ranting on any of the Pokemon,I like them but..I don't want to battle with them.

THE PRESENT GIVING BIRD LIVES IN SOUL SILVER

i r soul silver, upon UK release :D

Status
Not open for further replies.