• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to import an American copy of Silver, and may get a copy of Gold when it comes out in the UK, depending on my needs and wants...

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
I usually wait for the EU releases, but since I've been waiting so long for this I might actually import it. As for which game I'll import, Gintama.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
I shall import either one.

Steelia

forever.
I will likely not be importing a copy; never tried it, don't think I'll start now (despite how long a time I've waited for a GS remake).

Of course, this doesn't mean I won't purchase when translation time rolls around. Getting SoulSilver, for old time's sake (and plus I've always been more fond of Lugia than Ho-Oh :p ). Have two other siblings who will also get a SoulSilver, another getting HeartGold. So, we're covered.

Sailor Saturn

Master of Silence
I plan on getting HeartGold, but I won't be importing. I can't read (or speak) Japanese, and for me that would be really frustrating and take away from the fun of playing.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
if i were to import i would get one but i can't import so i'm waiting till it comes out here in the US since we will get it after Japan. i'm going to get both like i got both diamond and pearl

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
I won't import it, but I will download the Japanese ROM the moment I can. =)

Suikami

Exploring the void
To an extent, what I do is sort of importing (indirectly anyway).

There's a shop nearby that sells American games, I've always gone there for the games, this has been the same for Diamond, Pearl, Ranger and Platinum.

As for which version I'll be getting, most definitely Soul Silver.

I'll probably import both but I'm more excited for Gold than Silver. Gold will be my main Silver will be my trade stock, only to defeat it after Gold has everything

by the end my main team will (most likely) be Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Meganium, Ho-oh, Xatu and Houndoom

any opinions about the team? (besides the obvious weakness to water)

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I'm just gonna wait until it's in English.

I'm gonna get Soul Silver, my brother will get Heart Gold.

I'm gonna choose Cyndaquil.

He's gonna choose Totodile.

Gonna... ^^

Baby Cyndaquil

Well I'll probably download the rom of one of them in Japanese then when they come out in America I'll download both roms

leaderfraser

Snakes are cool!
Can't be bothered to import :p .Dunno what version I'm getting, I'll wait until the English names are anounced before I decide.

King David

I'm the king, baby
I'll wait for them to come out in the UK before buying. I think I'll buy Soul Silver, as I owned Silver for the GBC and its name has alliteration.

I'm getting Soul once it hits western shores. I'm drooling at the mere thought of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.