• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
Ima wait till it comes out in the US. But as far as what version it depends on the version exclusives are and how many of them I like so I can use most of my favorites with little to no trading.

mostlyjoe

Ghost Trainer
You know it raises an interesting question. Just when do you think the US will see the title? I'm guessing December 09? You? ;355;

DarkZBoy

POKEMON
US will probably see the Trailer, April 2010. xDD

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
Nope. I think it would take a lot of the fun out of it if I couldn't understand what was happening. I'll wait until they come here and buy them then.

DragonRay8

the shadowtrainer
And every pokemon but Darkrai? so you have Arceus? - hacker

yup,i got it from a cheat code.

the only thing is all are at lv 1 and they don't include darkrai for some odd reason.

don't ask me what it is i forgot.

bugman03

I'll probably import the English HG from america, but I don't think I'll import a japanese one.

If I can, I'll import a Japanese SoulSilver just for the heck of it.

Chimchar15

You know it raises an interesting question. Just when do you think the US will see the title? I'm guessing December 09? You? ;355;

We might see them sooner than you think because if you click this link http://www.siliconera.com/2009/05/12/nintendo-readying-pokmon-heart-gold-and-soul-silver-for-north-america/ siliconera.com revealed that U.S had trademarked the names Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver before Nintendo annouced the remaking of the two games. So we might actually see an earlier release date than expected. I am saying might so take this info with a grain of salt.;155;

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
I'm not importing them, I see no point in playing them if I can't understand them. Anyways, I'll definitely get SoulSilver, Silver is one of my favorite colours, one of my favorite games, and one of my favorite substances. Lugia is one of my Top 8... that also helps, and I like the name much better than HeartGold's.

[Paper Snow]

MNU spreads lies
I'm going to wait until they're released in English before buying them. Being unable to understand the text really robs a game of being enjoyable to play. But I'm definitely pre-ordering both versions, even if the pre-order bonus is lame again.

Eievui

pumpkin.
I'm going to download the Japanese rom once it's out and once I get bored of the text in-which I can not read, I'm going to SR for shinies. But I will buy it when it comes to AU + downloaded the english one :)

Alloute

Not Banned
My daddy said he'd import a whole box of HG/SS for me when they are released in Japan, he said they'll cost him a pretty penny but it's worth it. I am loved^_^

I am serious, we are importing about 30 copies of each version.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
My daddy said he'd import a whole box of HG/SS for me when they are released in Japan, he said they'll cost him a pretty penny but it's worth it. I am loved^_^

I am serious, we are importing about 30 copies of each version.

Thats ridiculous.

Nobody needs 30 copies of any game, or even more than one or two for Pokemon games.

I may import, but if not Im going to get ONE of each when they are translated and released in the states.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I'll be importing one of each. And if it ends up like with D/P/Pt then I'll receve them the day before they are released. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.