• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alidsl

What's the point in importing it when it'll be out in the UK a few months later?

I'll get SS, but i'll wait for it to come out in the UK.

a few months gets me annoyed im gettin it imported then buying the other to get the pokewalker :)

Celleno

I will be waiting for the US release, and I will be getting Soul Silver because I got Silver in the past and I love Lugia. However, if I find out I really like the updated Soul Silver I might consider getting Heart Gold since Gold/Silver were my favorite games out of all of them.

PKMNTrnrJag

Pokémon Trainer
I want to get silver but in the end I am going to get the oposite of what my friends are getting and of course if they don't play that means I am going to be forced to get both.

For the Japaneses versions. I am not going to import them. I rather watch someone play a live walk threw on youtube, and learn from there.

If I really really really want to play (I don`t know Japaneses.) I will get the dumped version and play it on Emulator on my computer and of course quit because I will have problem understanding, (but I guess the story line will be the same up to a certain point.)

Alloute

Not Banned
I don't feel like importing them, seems like a waste of cash.

But I'll see what I can do.

Knightmare

If the games turn out to be to much more amazing looking I might actually consider importing one of them.

At the moment the one that has my interests is Soul Silver...
but I guess version exclusives could possible sway my opinion.

SpecialAcez

Cool X Dangerous
I doubt I'll be importing them as I'd rather wait for HGSS to get released in the US. I would get HG though since I prefer Ho-oh to Lugia.

Watera

I really want to enjoy this game. I might be outta college by the time another comes out and I therefore might not buy any games after this. So I'll wait till it comes out over here and do it the right way. as in the way I can understand it and fully enjoy it.

oh and right now i am only getting HG as I have every other pokemon(beside lugia and ho-oh) and you can get both in HG, and I think I like the in game pokemon choices better. that and I need arceus but that is beside the point.

Last edited:

Starrbuck06

This pre-order thing starts next month don't it? 4th or around there? Do you think playasia will have it to pre-order on that day? last time i imported US plat from there i had to pay extra 12 quid charge to the post office never had to with jap diamond.

stephenrayswann

boredom....its wierd
I think I will wait till it comes out here...

Strawberry.

Strawberry fields.
I'll most likely stick to importing one, and buy the other edition, when they're released.

Dekusnake

I am not importing, I can't read in most other languages...

I am getting SS, and my sister is getting her first Pokémon game, HG!

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
I'd never import. I just don't want to read Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.