• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you marry the above fictional character?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Nope.

-640-0-1435338875sahvf.jpg

Shabani the Handsome Gorilla

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Nah, but I'd hug him (her?)
Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
61yxZTsqNJL._AC_SX425_.jpg

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
nah, I'm a guy, though I'll say that I see why he got a fanservice version
Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Nope.

rImMvmd.png

Androssi Zahard from Tower of God. She's beautiful, she ain't a tsundere and yet somehow still far more terrifying than a tsundere lol... and for some reason the Tower of God fanbase finds that hot. I don't know why exactly but what I've learned from the ToG fanbase is that terrifyingly assertive women who won't accept "No" for an answer equals waifu material for some reason.

TornadoAdvisory

The Imminent Storm
Nah. She looks fine appearance-wise, but based off what you described personality-wise...yeah, not exactly something I'm into.

Yachiyo Nanami from Magia Record; A bit cold and reserved, but not openly hostile. FYI, she's 19 years old.
Yachiyo_character.png