• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you marry the above fictional character?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
No

Joe Gibson Jr. (Aka the "Paul" of Major)

xEryChan

Demon Child
No thanks. I love her character but since she’s also a girl, I’ll say no.

Trafalgar Law from One Piece
latest

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Nah, he looks like he'd try to kill me if I even looked at him wrong

Eggbert
hatching-chick.png

xEryChan

Demon Child
No thanks, she looks cool as heck but I’m also a girl myself.

Gintoki Sakata from Gintama
324754.jpg

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Nah, but I'd hang out with him, he seems to always get involved in fun situations

Sho Minamimoto, aka mr.you're so zetta slow! (The World Ends With You)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Nope.

latest

Pesta or Plague Maiden from Witcher 3. She's your long lost dead girlfriend who you abandoned and let died to a bunch of hungry rats. Now she's reincarnated into a ghost that spreads disease across the land but don't worry, she forgives you as long as you seal that kiss...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Like i feel for her i do but at the same time like get the fluff over yourself. you survived a college breakup wth me and we were never more than a casual Hootup anyways, move on Stacey!

Ronald Knox, from Kuroshitsuji
ronald.jpg

Schade

Metallic Wonder
More of a guy guy tbh so no. im sure shes nice.

Aqua, from Konosuba. (Reccomend this serie, seriously)
kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-aqua-konosuba-wallpaper-preview.jpg