• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you still play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpkmn fan1

The third gen games are brill no doubt. But the question is, will you still play if you get D/P? Tough question eh.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Yeah, I will. Just not as much.

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
not that tough for me. Im going to still play and pay attention to my main team on firered, but Im also going to have a main team on Diamond as well. I might move alot of stuff to Diamond from Firered though.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I guess I'm going to trade all my ev trained and "special" Pokemon to D/P, so I wont play Emerald as much as I'm playing it right now. But I think I'm not going to QUIT playing Emerald, because I really like Hoenn, it's Gym Leaders and else.

2Percent Miltank

[~Meganium~]
Sneasel Inferno said:
I still play Blue for gods sake. Hell yes i will.

Sorry, but that has to be the best quote all day. XDD *applauds thee* ;P

Anywho, if I do get D/P, I will still play Emerald. Like Sneasel Inferno, I still play the older games, namely my Crystal Version. X3

Of course I will. But, I would never trade in my Sapphire Pokemon into the D/P games. Just because a new game is around, doesn't mean I have to ignore my old Pokemon games. They're still fun. ^^

Pottsie

I'm Back
I will always play the Third Generation Games, because I won't be getting the Diamond/Pearl Games, because I never liked the DS and I won't bother buying one just for one Game.

RPG Maker

Lost Dreamer
Of course I will still play. The only reason I don't play Gold/Silver/Crystal is because the batteries are dead. I still don't have FireRed or Emerald so I will for sure to get them before Diamond/Pearl and play them.

A

AkariKanzaki

Sure. There will be a bunch of Pokemon from 3rd gen that won't be available in 4th gen natively so you must trade them in. There may be 4th gen players that don't have the 3rd gen games and will want traded Pokemon. Also I may want to use some of these Pokemon for battling, either competitively or in-game.

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Maybe. If I do, it defiantly won't be as much. But I'll probaly use up to about 55-70% of the time that I do play trading my Pokemon to Diamond and/or Pearl.

Manene out;manene;

Kabuto

little punks!
Probably play them eventually to raise good pokemon to add to my collection or just play to explore the lands again. Not like I can't trade, so I wouldn't be making progress for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.