1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Will you still play?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by darkpkmn fan1, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkpkmn fan1

darkpkmn fan1 Well-Known Member

The third gen games are brill no doubt. But the question is, will you still play if you get D/P? Tough question eh.

2. Golden_Latias

Golden_Latias #SlayQueenSlay

Yeah, I will. Just not as much.

3. yeah I'll still play them not just when I'm trading my good pokes to D/P

4. dragonmaster_jonathan

dragonmaster_jonathan Local Dragonmaster

not that tough for me. Im going to still play and pay attention to my main team on firered, but Im also going to have a main team on Diamond as well. I might move alot of stuff to Diamond from Firered though.

5. FireHead Hank

FireHead Hank Matt Fanboy

I guess I'm going to trade all my ev trained and "special" Pokemon to D/P, so I wont play Emerald as much as I'm playing it right now. But I think I'm not going to QUIT playing Emerald, because I really like Hoenn, it's Gym Leaders and else.

6. -SI-

-SI- I'm baaaaaack

I still play Blue for gods sake. Hell yes i will.

7. 2Percent Miltank

2Percent Miltank [~Meganium~]

Sorry, but that has to be the best quote all day. XDD *applauds thee* ;P

Anywho, if I do get D/P, I will still play Emerald. Like Sneasel Inferno, I still play the older games, namely my Crystal Version. X3

8. Megg Lavender

Megg Lavender Inactive

Of course I will. But, I would never trade in my Sapphire Pokemon into the D/P games. Just because a new game is around, doesn't mean I have to ignore my old Pokemon games. They're still fun. ^^

9. Pottsie

Pottsie I'm Back

I will always play the Third Generation Games, because I won't be getting the Diamond/Pearl Games, because I never liked the DS and I won't bother buying one just for one Game.

10. RPG Maker

RPG Maker Lost Dreamer

Of course I will still play. The only reason I don't play Gold/Silver/Crystal is because the batteries are dead. I still don't have FireRed or Emerald so I will for sure to get them before Diamond/Pearl and play them.

11. AkariKanzaki

AkariKanzaki Guest

Sure. There will be a bunch of Pokemon from 3rd gen that won't be available in 4th gen natively so you must trade them in. There may be 4th gen players that don't have the 3rd gen games and will want traded Pokemon. Also I may want to use some of these Pokemon for battling, either competitively or in-game.

12. coolcobra77

coolcobra77 Your Worst Nightmare

I will I gotta trade my lvl 100 team over to the awesomest D/P

13. Moonlight.

Moonlight. Well-Known Member

Yeah. Heck, I still play RBY even though they've been remade.

14. Manene

Manene The Ultimate Absol~

Maybe. If I do, it defiantly won't be as much. But I'll probaly use up to about 55-70% of the time that I do play trading my Pokemon to Diamond and/or Pearl.

Manene out;manene;

15. Sneasel

Sneasel Sneasel Master

Yes, I will play these games even after D/P comes out, but not as much as I currently do.

16. Caterpie Master

Caterpie Master Oh My! Noodlesoup!

Hmm, I don;t know...
    Sometimes maybe....but not as much as I used to...

17. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

I'll play them maybe 20 mins for every 5 hours of D/P 8D.

18. Leon Phelps

Leon Phelps Don't Tread on Me

I'll still play Emerald from time to time. D/P will occupy most of my free time though.

19. Kabuto

Kabuto little punks!

Probably play them eventually to raise good pokemon to add to my collection or just play to explore the lands again. Not like I can't trade, so I wouldn't be making progress for nothing.

20. Theneedleman

Theneedleman crazyengage

Does trading pokes from Fr/Lg/R/S/E count? -.- Not as much....as D/P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.