• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you still play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonbeTR

Banned
I think I will still play Emerald because obtaining gold symbols at Battle froniter is very difficult.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Sure I will!

There is still value in the games. Even with the new games, I still think the past games will still be fun and beside, you can trade from the older games to the newer games.

~Bent~

awhups
It depends. That's really all I can say. If Diamond and Pearl are good enough, then I'll probably play them most of the time, but I'll still play old games on occasion (though Crystal is my first choice).

Ridi

YOUR best friend
Most likely. But even if I don't, I know I'll continue to obsess over my R/S Pokemon and draw them and stuff.

Shiny Penny

To be honest, i think that once Diamond and peal come out the only reason I'll still play Emerald is to fill my Diamond/Pearl Pokedex, other than that, i think that the birth of the 4th Gen will be the death of the 3rd Gen to me.

Malocide

Beginning Trainer
I will tade most of my 3rds to DP but I think I will still play.

Also have you forgoten old sea chart has not come out there probaly going to do it after DP so people have to have or buy emerald. Other wise I don't know when they will do it, they got three major pokemon events left before DP comes out. I hope they give it out at worlds becasue I am goona be there. I might also go to JAA nationals but that depends if someone drops out.

water types rule

I'm not getting Diamond anymore, since they completely screwed over every Pokemon, but if I did I'd still play my 3rd gen games some.

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
Yeah I will, coz I love LeafGreen+Emerald and also, like other people said, I'll trade over so I can get the full Pokedex on Diamond/Pearl

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
No doubt,I'm still going to play. Probably,most of the pokemon in Shinou are 3rd generation, I will like to catch them from my FR/LG/R/S or E so they can be a decent level.

Pure

back.
No. I never really liked the 3rd gen as much as the other two. I'll trade with FRLG and Emerald maybe, but only to fill my Pokedex.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Oh course.

I still play Yellow with Pikachu following me and making faces. Goodness.

If I still play that, I'm definitely going to continue playing Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

mewfanforlife

I will still play, Emerald in particular, but not as much as I do now.

Golden Latios

Plushie Latios
I will still play Emerald, but I'll defiantely be hooked on Diamond a lot when I get it. I hope not, though.. :p

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Probably. There's still some pokemon I need to finish the game.

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
depends on how much i enjoy the new games. So if i love the new ones i will barely play the old ones

-Buoysel-

Spins Tails Rapidly
Yes, I'll play some, and use them to trade back and forth between versions, so that way I can complete the Pokedex on Diamond and Pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.