• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you still play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidogod

Based on the drastic changes in the typing/battling system that will take place in D/P (possibly), I will definitely still play the old games when I want a taste of the old style.

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
If its good...I mean it could suck and I could hate it

TogeticTheRuler

Of course,i need to complete my leafgreen and emerald so ill play it to trade pokes ^v^

JONNO.FRESH

Yea i'll play them as i've finished them all and it would be a waste not to play them

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Theyll be more for messing about on because I'll be starting them all again once I've drained them of their pogeys

Trooper Guy

Lost in history...
Yes i will still play them. Why should i ditch good games? What, just because something new would be arriving, that's a good enough reason to ditch them? That just seems stupid to me. D/P will take up most of my free time though, that's a garrentee obviously. But i'm still going to play my old games, why abandon them? Doesn't make sense to me.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Of course I'll still play, this is my favourite generation! Even today I still play the first generation games, this whole series is just too good to put down, I couldn't stand living without playing all my pokemon games...

I still play RBY, so I will still play this generation when DP are out.

Of course. How else can you get the nice Move Tutors of Emerald? Maybe D/P will have them, but...

I'm also expecting 50 different TMs in D/P (Maybe with a few exceptions...), which means 3rd Gen will be useful to teach Moves to old Pokés.

Plus, how can one abandon the hotties such as Roxanne, Flannery, Winona, Erika, Leaf and such? ;)

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Of course , they were great games! Most of the time I'll be breeding pokemon to transfer to D/P ( and train them there ) , though.

Astinus

My obsessions come and go, so if I feel like playing them, then I will. I still play the old games from time to time. Besides, I like the style of FireRed. And, call me a weird sentimental fool, but I like the memories I have of playing that game, and I want to make more...

Besides, there is the need to complete the Pokédex.

Status
Not open for further replies.