• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you still play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmimeykai

*** breath
I hate gamefreak and will offically boycott the 4th generation untill this mechanics change is rectified
...or untill the end of the week

I will proabally like the game though and try to complete the pokedex

Powerful_Blaziken88

Yeah I imagine I'll still play 3rd gen games. I'll probably sell my Ruby and Sapphire and just keep Emerald and FireRed, but I will still play those.
I have had my file on Emerald since the day it came out, and I wouldn't sell away over a year's hard work. Not to mentio it'll probably be 2 years' hard work by the time D/P come out in America.

true+false

Yes. I am going to eventually get Diamond and Pearl, I will still play R/S/Se and FR/LG. I will mainly just trade, breed or Battle Frontier in Emerald.

Shiny_Milotic

When I got Emerald I had already beaten FireRed, and traded everything I have that is good from my FireRed to my Emerald to help complete the Pokedex and have the best Lineup by mixing it all up a little bit. I plan on doing the same thing for D/P, but now I have more than 3 sets of Lineups because of R/S/E/Fr/Lg .. And I am planning on restarting my FireRed as soon as I finish milking it for all it's worth. But, as long as the newer games can communicate with older games, I will keep playing, defintiely, maybe even as much. I will keep trying to make more and more Lineups until I have trained any Pokemon that is mediocre or better :D

lightfairy475

Of course I will! You can bet I'll play D/P more than the 3rd Gen., but I could never abandon my Firered, Emerald, or Ruby and all the memories I have of them. I still play Yellow, Red, and Crystal sometimes, so I'll still play 3rd Gen. Maybe not as much, but I will. D/P will probably be my main interest, but these games are my favorites, and there's no brand sparkly new feature the 4th Gen. could have that could make me forget them.

Cain

RAWR
Oh yeah, I'll still play. I imagine I'll eventually get bored of D/P for a while, so then I'll revert back to the 3rd gen for a while. Because we can trade between 3rd and 4th gen, I doubt these games will become as obsolete as G/S/C did.

Dragonking

I'll still play the 3rd gen. because I won't have all the shinies I wantbuy the time D/P comes out.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Yeah, if I don't finish the pokedex by then.

SabrE

I still play all the games, but when I get D/P, I will concentrate on that until I complete it.

Pancakes11

Boulder Trainer
I will still play them but not until I beat D/P

Cucco-Cojiro

Female Trainer
Yes, for sure. I still play Silver as well. I'll probably only play to beat the game again, not to train or anything, though.

well yea probally

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Yes, since I love the 3rd Gen Metagame. I might host a third gen tourney on WiFi. I'm already hating this Meta.

Jiggy37

Pearl Trader
Probably not. I can't say definitely not, though, because the new moves and the new metagame might make me want, for example, to have an Adamant Mewtwo instead of a Timid one, or a Bold Kyogre, or something like that. If that's the case, I'd go ahead and restart Fire Red and Sapphire pretty much right away.

Bonsly is pimp

I AM SO PARALYZED
probably not if i can get all of my 1309 pokemon on D/P plus room for all the new ones

Kakashi Sensei

Silent but Deadly
Who wouldnt, Wifi.

Finally I can battle other people around the WORLD then just the same people in my neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.