• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you still play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enheritance

Dragon Trainer
I still play Emerald(along with FireRed now and then) as I was obsessed with the BF for a long time. But, obviously, my flame for playing it died down since I bought Diamond.

Old thread...is old. D:

Anyway, I do still play my 3rd gen games...mainly so I can get new Pokemon to migrate to Diamond. XD
In fact...after I was able to migrate, I emptied out pretty much all of my 3rd gen games, and I've just now restarted some (like Sapphire) so I can get legendaries I didn't have, so that I can migrate them to Diamond. XD''''

I should probably be ashamed of myself for taking advantage of my games like this...but I don't. : D D;

The Composer

The Composer
Well, considering I refuse to play D/P, whenever I play pokemon, it's one of these that I'm playing. I personally think that they're WAY better than the new ones which seem like the makers of pokemon are just trying too hard. Too many random attacks, too many new items and I don't like the way any of the new pokemon look. Just...like they made it for the sake of making a sequel and not using any really good ideas. Just my opinion of course though.

Status
Not open for further replies.