• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

will youtube kill the internet?

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
I was thinking about posting some vids to youtube of my battles and such but its taking me 25 minutes to upload one of them? Is that normal?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
It depends on your internet speed and how big the file is, the bigger the file is the longer it takes to upload.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Another topic about illegal videos on...oh wait, never mind. Please continue.

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
I would still strongly reccomend you check your file size too because that;s happened to me. Turned out Premire Elements had it on uber high quality. That'll rise up memory like nothing. I do not know what software you are using to make videos so I cannot help you further but check the settings before exporting.
Reccoment Quicktime mov format with low-semi-low quality depending on the video

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I was thinking about posting some vids to youtube of my battles and such but its taking me 25 minutes to upload one of them? Is that normal?

Why would it kill the Internet?

And it's either YouTube is busy or your computer might be a bit slow.

Skydra

Why does a long file upload time relate in any way to killing the entire internet?

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Laggy servers and slow video buffers. 'Nuff said.

Nah, really. Youtube is tremendously busy. But I don't think it's really killing the internet. Give it a few more months, I suppose?

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
youtube wont kill it. but if we do rid of youtube if it can, we still got metacafe, break and dailymotion

Palamon

Silence is Purple
It could be your computer or your browser or it could be Youtube. Youtube does have a lot of visitors dailiy you know.