• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wilson's English IV Breeding Bazaar + CNY Giveaway + 4/5IV Foreign Pokemon InStock!!

Hi,
it's me again :) would love to get your 6iv Treecko.
I would offer you again a foreign male 6IV Pokemon if you need egg groups covered. Maybe you are interested in a Honedge with 31/31/31/31/31/0 (also available as 31/31/31/31/31/31 ;) )

Hello! I'm definitely interested in that Male Honedge with (31/31/31/31/31/0)!
PM me a time that you're free to trade and I'll reply asap :)

Hello in interested in your 5v ryhorn, would you consider a 5v timid female egg move: glare Helioptile holding a weakness policy for it?

I do already have a Female Helioptile, so I'm not interested in that! However, a 48BP item would get you the Rhyhorn!
Please do use the order form provided to make a proper offer :)

Do you have any interest in a 6IV modest Rotom? If you do lmk and there are a few things i would want.

Given that I'm capable of breeding Rotoms myself, I wouldn't be too interested! But do let me know what you're interested in via PM and maybe we can work something out :)

TrainerRed111

Heya,back with ton of BPs(like 1000 or so) and would like some instock pokemon :>
All of which bellow you should already have.
Pokemon Wanted:Snivy Timid Overgrow (Pokeball) (31/x/31/31/31/31) Female x1

Pokemon Wanted:Fennekin Timid Magician w/Wish, HeatWave, Hypnosis and Magic Coat (Repeat Ball) (31/x/31/31/31/31) Female x1

Pokemon Wanted:Female Squirtle Modest Torrent w/DP, Aura Sphere and Water Spout (Pokeball) (31/x/31/31/31/31) x1

Pokemon or Item Offered:Only BP items,name the ones you would like.The total would be 432 BPs.
FC:In my signature
IGN:Lunie
Time zone (GMT):UTC +7
Regular Online timings:probably after 9 AM and until 10 PM . But won't be free until tomorrow :>

Heya,back with ton of BPs(like 1000 or so) and would like some instock pokemon :>
All of which bellow you should already have.
Pokemon Wanted:Snivy Timid Overgrow (Pokeball) (31/x/31/31/31/31) Female x1

Pokemon Wanted:Fennekin Timid Magician w/Wish, HeatWave, Hypnosis and Magic Coat (Repeat Ball) (31/x/31/31/31/31) Female x1

Pokemon Wanted:Female Squirtle Modest Torrent w/DP, Aura Sphere and Water Spout (Pokeball) (31/x/31/31/31/31) x1

Pokemon or Item Offered:Only BP items,name the ones you would like.The total would be 432 BPs.
FC:In my signature
IGN:Lunie
Time zone (GMT):UTC +7
Regular Online timings:probably after 9 AM and until 10 PM . But won't be free until tomorrow :>

Noted! Will PM you regarding the items :)

Pricing rates in terms of BP has been raised, as I no longer require as many BP items!
Do note that while requested normal 5IV pokemon requires 96/100 BP, those that are already instock will only require 48BP :)

Hey wilson, since a SR Skarmory was on your highly wanted list I decided to breed one for you.

I bred both males and females perfect 31/31/31/x/31/31. Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, and Brave Bird.

How much would this be worth?

Hey wilson, since a SR Skarmory was on your highly wanted list I decided to breed one for you.

I bred both males and females perfect 31/31/31/x/31/31. Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, and Brave Bird.

How much would this be worth?

I'm only interested in the Female one! I would say it's worth 2 stars :)

Pokemon Wanted: Rotom
Nature: Bold
Ability: Lev
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None
Pokeball: Any

Pokemon or Item Offered: 5IV Female SR Skarm
FC: 0490 6301 2577
IGN: Hope
Time zone (GMT): GMT -7
Regular Online timings: Check regularly all day

Pokemon Wanted: Rotom
Ability: Lev
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None
Pokeball: Any

Pokemon or Item Offered: 5IV Female SR Skarm
FC: 0490 6301 2577
IGN: Hope
Time zone (GMT): GMT -7
Regular Online timings: Check regularly all day

Noted! I'll PM you when it's ready :)

brosufmartin

How much BP would you require for the male 5IV vulpix you have in stock? Also, magikarps still available in case your trade for one fell through :)

Last edited:

brosufmartin

Sure, the magikarp is jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, with swift swim or rattled. I can offer male or female with either ability, and I currently have one male with rattled in stock. Or, if you would be willing to wait a while, I can get them with adamant nature as well.

Last edited:
Sure, the magikarp is jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, with swift swim or rattled. I can offer male or female with either ability, and I currently have one male with rattled in stock. Or, if you would be willing to wait a while, I can get them with adamant nature as well.

A Female Jolly Rattled one will be good! What are you interested in?

brosufmartin

The only thing I'm really interested in right now would be that male vulpix. I can also throw in the other ability too if you'd like.

Last edited:

crazycarlos61

Pokemon Wanted: Vullaby
Ability: Overcoat
IVs: 31/0/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Foul Play

Pokemon or Item Offered: Anything in my Signature. Would be willing to trade several pokemon for this.
-4 Time zone

The only thing I'm really interested in right now would be that male vulpix. I can also throw in the other ability too if you'd like.

Sorry, but I'm only interested in the HA one! The HA Female Magikarp and 100BP will do just fine for that Male Vulpix :)

Pokemon Wanted: Vullaby
Ability: Overcoat
IVs: 31/0/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Foul Play

Pokemon or Item Offered: Anything in my Signature. Would be willing to trade several pokemon for this.
-4 Time zone

I'm not able to breed Vullaby at this point in time, besides, I already have all those in your sig!

Janouch

Wanted: Totodile
Nature: Adament
Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: DD, aqua jet, ice punch

Offered: 48 bp