• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wilson's English IV Breeding Bazaar + CNY Giveaway + 4/5IV Foreign Pokemon InStock!!

Hello, I have

- Darumaka Female Adamant Hustle 31/31/31/31/31/31

Interested in

- Pawniard Male Adamant Defiant 31/31/31/31/31/31

If interested let me know, thanks.

Hello, I have

- Darumaka Female Adamant Hustle 31/31/31/31/31/31

Interested in

- Pawniard Male Adamant Defiant 31/31/31/31/31/31

If interested let me know, thanks.

Hello! I might have a pending trade with the Pawniard. I'll PM you by tonight (GMT+8) to inform you if anything happens :)

Ok, im Est. if I don't reply back right away I will as soon as I can. Ill hold the Darumaka till I hear from you.

coolerdynastic

Hi Wilson, I managed to breed a perfect 5IV Female Growlithe with Morning Sun and Close Combat which is Adamant in nature. Would you trade it for your 5IV Helioptile and 5IV Phantump with harvest?

sunny phoenix

Haha noted! I'll PM you when I've the Skrelp ready! Feel free to offer other things that I might be interested in :)

Update: I'll be away for the rest of the day, so requests/trades will be put on hold temporarily! Sorry for any inconvenience :)

unfortunately i dont have anything else (perfect) to offer u... only imperfects :/...

Hi Wilson, I managed to breed a perfect 5IV Female Growlithe with Morning Sun and Close Combat which is Adamant in nature. Would you trade it for your 5IV Helioptile and 5IV Phantump with harvest?

I would love to! I'll PM you when I've all of them ready :)

unfortunately i dont have anything else (perfect) to offer u... only imperfects :/...

Sorry, I guess we'll have to stick to the Skrelp trade then :)

Oh just read your post, you want a perfect male Piplup now? I happen to have one.

Depending on your Egg Moves, I might be interested :)

pikamilk

Thanks! Will now fill out the form for your easier handling:

Pokemon Wanted: Carvanha
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: As listed
Pokeball: As listed

Pokemon or Item Offered: Piplup
Nature: Modest
Ability: Defiant
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Agility, Yawn, Feather Dance and Aqua Ring
Pokeball: Pokeball
FC: 1048 8754 7201
IGN: Milk
Time zone (GMT): +8
Regular Online timings: CNY's coming so pretty free these days. But probably after 3pm.

Thanks! Will now fill out the form for your easier handling:

Pokemon Wanted: Carvanha
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: As listed
Pokeball: As listed

Pokemon or Item Offered: Piplup
Nature: Modest
Ability: Defiant
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Agility, Yawn, Feather Dance and Aqua Ring
Pokeball: Pokeball
FC: 1048 8754 7201
IGN: Milk
Time zone (GMT): +8
Regular Online timings: CNY's coming so pretty free these days. But probably after 3pm.

Thanks! Yup, CNY is coming so I'm most probably gonna be super busy haha

Notice: Tmr will most likely be the last day that I'll be accepting orders as my personal life is getting super hectic and I'll most likely only be able to play on the weekends :(

coolerdynastic

I would love to! I'll PM you when I've all of them ready :)

Okay sure but I believe we can only start to trade next week as I am going back to hometown during CNY. Internet connection is kinda limited and I can only switch on my phone's hotspot to connect to the internet (to my 3ds).
In any case I did not reply your PM we shall trade by next week. Happy holidays dude and wishing you a prosperous CNY

Okay sure but I believe we can only start to trade next week as I am going back to hometown during CNY. Internet connection is kinda limited and I can only switch on my phone's hotspot to connect to the internet (to my 3ds).
In any case I did not reply your PM we shall trade by next week. Happy holidays dude and wishing you a prosperous CNY

Happy CNY to you too! High chance I'll not be free next week though! We'll see how it goes :)

brosufmartin

I have a 5IV female scyther with defog. How many stars would that be worth?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Pokemon Wanted:porygon
Ability:Download
IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: n/a
Pokeball: don't care
Nickname: Kevin

Pokemon or Item Offered:Snover
Nature:adamant/modest
Ability:snow warning
IVs:31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31