• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wimsicott questions

So I'm working building wimsicott but I'm new to competitive. I been using it on p.s. to see if I like it and it's honestly becoming one of my favorites, but I'm not sure I'm using it to it's full potential. I've been running leech seed, encore, moonblast and tail wind. My general strategy is to throw leech seed out first, if the opponent tries to swords dance or something I'll encore the next turn and then start moon blasting until they switch out, rinse and repeat until somthing hits me down to my focus sash at which point I'll set up tailwind the next turn and take the ko.

My question is should I be switching out and trying to preserve wimsicott for the future also I read alot of people use taunt on him but I personally dont understand why I'd rather trap someone swords dancing forever than force them to attack me.