• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Wind of Change~ *Disscussion/Information*

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Alright, because I'm taking forever, I thought I'd start this café early... and because InnerFlame mentioned it. =P

Questions/Information:
NPCs: There will be a lot of NPCs in this RPG. Feel free to create NPCs for any army, because there are a ton of non-player members in each.

For other information needed before the RPG starts, ask any question and I shall try my best to answer. Or check the first post in the sign up thread.

Last edited:
B

BrokenDreams

Yay!! Cafe!!!!!!! *steals Oblivion's cafe to use in cdra's*

And let's not forget houou's couch!! *steals it too*

Mochas and milkshakes all around!!! I call the hot chocolate .... wait a minute 0_o, I DON'T EAT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hyperactive*

Bring out the monkeys and tree-safe flamethrowers!! *throws a random monkey at cdra for fun*

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
YAY! Insane Broken and the monkeys from MoA!!! Hoorah!

*cough* This should be a fun café... *evil smile*

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I'm pretty sure an npc is a nonplayable character, i think. if it's not feel free to correct me. sorry, but i might not be able to post for a day or two because i'm sick and the only reason i'm posting now is cause my mom's not home.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
That's right, Non-Player("Player" is sometimes "Participating" or "Playable") Character. There are a lot of them in this particular RPG.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Do you make a non playable character the same way you make your character? And Russian May I love milkshakes too! *drinks milkshake with Russian May*

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Sorta. You just make a character that you control, but you don't give a sign-up for it and it isn't like a major character. You just sorta use it for whatever.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
i kinda get it, could i make like my character's best friend be one? or is it something like they're there sometimes, but not a lot?

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Yeah, that's fine. I have some NPC plans of my own... >:3 *grabs a mocha latté* Hoorah!

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
okie dokie! if that's the case i have a few in mind. *drinks hot chocolate* yummy!

M

Music Dragon

NPCs are like the people that nobody actually roleplays as, but they have to be there anyway just to make things interesting. It can be some random guy with a blue hat walking on the street who just appears in one post, or an actually rather important character who takes part in a large portion of the RP. It could be a merchant that someone buys something from, or just a girl who gets shot and dies. Sometimes they speak, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they move, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they have a point, sometimes they don't.
It happens that people use sign-up sheets for them, but not usually... Depends on their importance.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Well, that's a much better explaination than I can give. o.o; I've just never seen a true-blue NPC with its own sign-up sheet. *shrugs*

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Thank you Music Dragon, now I understand. And that's okay cdra, i couldn't give an explanation like that for anything either, it's not one of my strong points. XD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I have a many ideas for some tainted NPC I haven't even given them names. Only one has a name and it my tainted pokemon that might get some of the people on Suicune side thinking. Oh I'm going to make some description of them and post it on here just so you know what they look like.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Alright, you can do that. You don't have to make a bunch if you don't want, but it seems that you have some ideas, so I look forward to seeing what you've thought up.

M

Music Dragon

I don't have any ideas for any NPCs at this very moment, but they're sure to pop up once the roleplaying starts. I'm not going to make any important ones, though. At least, I don't intend to...