• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Wind of Change~ *Disscussion/Information*

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Wuuym IS crazy. It is a fact. Like nearly every Tainted, she have a point of her mind being messed up.

Also, Wuuym did NOT strike herself out of angst... but rather as a punishment. In her mind, it is better for her to punish herself than to waste Rathune's time... and since she don't really like Rathune to begin with, she prefers to do it herself.

As for the part where Wuuym thinks that Zeera would throw herself off a cliff if Rathune ordered it... well, Zeera is actually loyal enough to do just that and it was an expression ; you bashing it makes no sense.

Yes, I made a few mistakes. I corrected them.

You don't like the character? That, I cannot help it.

... just a final note. Next time that you have an issue... I would prefer to be contacted by PM rather than see a rant in the Discussion Thread. Renegade, your character rating and appreciation is NOT appreciated ; if you can't post things that will help me develop the character and only post stuff like "OMG! ANGST-STU! YOU SUCK!" then please keep it to yourself. Most users in this RP do not insult characters owned by other users that they consider bad. Please do the same.

NOTE: edited. Should be OK by the way.

Last edited:

Yami Ryu

Zero I never said Wuuym sucked. I said how you were portraying him/it/her/whatever, was making it appear as an angst sue, and I never said you suck. It's just imo, I don't like Wuuym. So please don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say your character sucked. I just said I don't like Wuuym with how you have her acting, even if it's just 'self disapline'. Alright?

And I feel like you ignored the fact I had also said Zeera was attending to Erebus so I doubt she really would have been in a position to catch Wuuym with open arms.

>> just please don't bleed on Erebus and I'll be happy. You damaged the poor tainted Dragonite enough.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Simmer down, please... o_o Let me go see what's the matter... *kicks first unread button*

It appears that Zerodius has taken care of edits, but... please don't get crazy... read closely... I don't want this to die like EotE... *cough* Anyway, it's okay to express one's opinion. Just blow it off if you don't like it. I know I'm not one to talk; but do as I say not as I do and you'll end up much better off.

And please, OOC stuff with no post here, like Myuu said.

Last edited:

Ejunknown

be creative
NPC time! My first. Will be a temporary companion; as Onyx will take pity on her. Reminds Onyx of what happened too her, but this is a lot worse.

Name: Binary

Species: Espeon

Type: Mutated (though she doesn't look like it)

Description: The ruby in the middle of her forehead is a dark rusty red. Seen from a distance she looks like a regular espeon, but look closer you can see her eyes are different, blank. She is ruthless when told too be, has no mercy.

Personality: She has none. Thinks like a computer, does what she is told.

History: History before the lab is unknown, erased from her mind. Genetically modified as an eevee, she was created as a creature with no soul. Trained as a fighting machine, she knows no love, no emotions, is nothing more than a moving body. Obeys without a question.

Well that's it. Tell me if I should add more detail, but I think there isn't really much too add. :/

M

Music Dragon

In case people were still wondering where the characters are, Pravus is sitting patiently at the scientists' place, waiting for them to do a special something that is of interest to him.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Hiya everyone! *waves*

Yeah, it was a shame the Essence of the Elementals died. ;_; Ah well...

I'll get to writing my beginning post... Ej filled me in on the main happenings. :)

Cdra, is it ok if Sanders doesn't join you guys, but does his own little bit to get the baddies? Such as running away? XD Just kidding, I just don't see him as much of a fighter. I'll think of something...*thinks*

Yami Ryu

<< >> making a secondary character/npc if that's alright.

Name: Tamika
Species: Rukario
Type: Pure
Army: Suicune

I was wondering if she could be doing her own thing/on her own, and then found by someone from Suicune's army or something like that, if that's alright.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Whoa, calm down there I didn't mean anything by quoting parts of your post I was just pointing things out...

Zerodius said:
As for the part where Wuuym thinks that Zeera would throw herself off a cliff if Rathune ordered it... well, Zeera is actually loyal enough to do just that and it was an expression ; you bashing it makes no sense.

Bashing it? I wasn't bashing it I was just commenting it. I know it's an expression unless make a comment about it is bashing...

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Regarding Renegade's secondary character... I don't want to sound harsh but...

If I'm not mistaken, Lucario is not a mere 25 years-old, is more male than female, and is unique (so the name category should not be here).

If it had been Tainted Lucario, I would have been OK with it... but in its current state... no... just no.

But well, I'm not the GM and you probably made a mistake, putting "Pure" as its status when it's obviously a Tainted character with its low age, seemingly inverted gender, and its name... but then, it's serving Suicune, which makes no sense.

Yep, confusing as a whole.

Last edited:

Yami Ryu

Zerodius said:
Regarding Renegade's secondary character... I don't want to sound harsh but...

If I'm not mistaken, Lucario is not a mere 25 years-old, is more male than female, and is unique (so the name category should not be here).

If it had been Tainted Lucario, I would have been OK with it... but in its current state... no... just no.

But well, I'm not the GM and you probably made a mistake, putting "Pure" as its status when it's obviously a Tainted character with its low age, seemingly inverted gender, and its name... but then, it's serving Suicune, which makes no sense.

Yep, confusing as a whole.

:x are you the gm? No. And I made no mistake by making it pure. If you are upset about me using Rukario, please take it up with me in PM, and don't try to act like the sour grapes child. Which is basically if you can't have it, it must be bad. It's my character Zero, I could have made Tamika pink and childish.

Please do not try to bully me and respect my character. As you said I should have done for Wuuym. And why can't she have a name? It's like clalling a 'Dog' a 'Dog' because it is a 'Dog'. That's seriously un imaginative.

Edit: I also point out you did not complain about Myuu having a female Mewtwo when you always portray Mewtwo as male. So there.

Last edited:

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Errr... Renegade?

I think that Lucario is a Legendary Pokemon and is unique. Well, the canon portray Lucario as unique, I believe.

People clearly call him "Rukario" and not "Tamika" too. Also, yes, you could make it pink... but that would be some SERIOUS canon-breaking and well, we need to follow the canon at least somewhat.

I'm sure I would be refused if I said that Mewtwo was fifteen hundreds kilometers high, wore a pirate hat, and says "Arr Matey!" all the time, isn't it?

My point is:

Lucario is not named Tamika and is certainly not just 25 years-old.

Alos, Wuuym is a TAINTED MEW. It's not the Mew so OF COURSE she cannot be named "Mew" and be pink and all that! Sheesh!

As for the "Sour Grapes Kid" comment... well, I don't have Tainted Mewtwo when I wanted to have the character. Am I calling it bad? No! Lady Myuu is doing a great job with the character.

Well, now that I explained my point, I can return to the main RPG.

Last edited:

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
woot... um, I've all ready handled this argument and the case has been settled. The only thing needed is teh GM's call on Ren's character.

Sorry about all this, cdra I feel like ever since I joined arguments keep happening. ^.^';

Please respect others no matter how you feel about them. Thats the lesson :D go. learn. live. All that jazzz....

and aww a compliment, Zeera blushed kinda, no wait she broke some glass and threw it... ack not at the children!

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
CHILL. OUT. Mercy...

Legendary Pokémon may have names that no one knows they have. They do not have defined genders (with the exception of Lati@s). Ren's character is fine. 25 is a fairly mature, healthy mental age. Stress on MENTAL.

It's not you, Myuu... this tends to happen to me. <<;

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Oh yes, 'tis fine.

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
Umm... is there a tainted Latios yet? *goes to check* Or Latias? if so I can wipe these characters... I just wanted to have something like these guys:

well didn't really see anything so simple signup:

Name: Race
Species: Latios
Type: tainted/mutation?
Discription: Basic latios build but a bit smaller (think about the size of latias) and instead of blue he as blood red, crimson, looks almost real. Instead of his long ears he has ram like horns (they curl)
Personality: Rather sane unlike the others, though being tainted he has a natural dislike for the pure and actually sees them as well... something to eat.

Deceased relation:

Name: Ren
Species: Latias
Type: Tainted/mutation?
Discrotion: While being a tainted she was actually all white, ever inch of her was. The only difference was that her eyes were blood red (actually albino soo they didn't have any real color) she is smaller then the real latias.
Personality: a naive insanity, she never made sense but was never any real harm...

Note: Ren is dead and Race blames the pure.

Note sure when Race would be in it. Ren wont as she's dead :p

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Zerodius, I had Lugia decide to stay on Suicune's side.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Ha? So Lugia decided that it's okay to slaughter all Tainted, males, females, and children regardless of if they're innocent or not? That it's okay to despise and hunt down all of the Tainted because they are not pure?

... well, I guess it is the case since he decided to follow Suicune in her paranoia.

But well... who am I to judge? It's your character and anyway, the RPG would be boring if nobody followed Suicune and Rathune.

So... ignore my rant.

Last edited: