• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Wind of Change~ *Disscussion/Information*

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
It's not like I was going to listen to it anyway…

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
... >.> You do realize that Suicune hates the not the Tainted but their values? She wants peace and nothing else, and thinks Rathune (note: not all Tainted) is causing chaos. She doesn't approve with chaos.

Lugia's choice is to fight against those who cause trouble. That's it. <.< It's not all black and white...

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
I'd like to point out, if suciune killed all tainted, why did she allow Venom to live who is a tainted? hmmm maybe suicune just wants to stop those wanting to harm others? like Rathune and her army...

I know cdra had to explain, but it seemed pretty obvious.

:D Zeera says she'd love to kill all pure and bathe in there blood but Zeera doesn't count cuz you know ... the whole insane factor..

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Well if you look at it in a characters point of view they see each other as evil. Rathune sees the tainted killer Suicune as a bad and Suicune sees Rathune the pure killer as bad. Rathune see the scientists as the greatest evil in the world and they merely see her as an experiment gone bad.

It just depends on the side they are on and what you character believe is a bad act is all.

Um... so who going to play Suicune in the upcoming battle?

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Clever one, Joshi. It would be unlikely for the Double Team thing to work like that but it's easily rationalized by Slasher's mutation! Phew! A lot of words for just saying 'makes sense that Slasher's mutation allows him to Double Team realistic copies'.

;249; – Don't you ever shut up?

Stop it! I don't want to be schizophrenic like some people here at SPPf!

;249; – I don't care, you talk too much.

Grr… shut up Lugia, and THEN I'll shut up, okay?

;249; – Okay.

Thank you.

katiekitten

The Compromise
;_; I is in a sad mood... I know I have to post, but I can't right now. My dog tore up my room whilst I was out... *looks at shattered remains of my camera* At least I could save my memory card... :(

Sorry everyone, I will post. And I agree with diljabar, Joshua. Good job. :)

And all of the people on other teams... You are all so convincing, and convicting, that while I read it, I question who is on the right side. XD

M

Music Dragon

I do hope you don't question if Pravus is on the right side or not, though...

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Katiekitten, you make me happy. RPers on other sides, you make me happy too. I meant for this to all seem like there was no one right side; each character sternly thinks they are right.

However, I hate that your dog tore up the room. ;; That sucks.

MD, that's funny. XD Pravus is kinda obviously ebil...

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
:p you all should remember, Zeera is nuts, though atm she doesn't seem to be that way. ITS ALL A TRICK MWAHAH... no wait o_O I just havn't had a chance for her to be nut like.

:p don't let her motherly love fool you.

My other characters are sane... I think...

I'd post but all I got is stuff for Edward, Race is being himself and zeera is just kinda fazed out... *prods her with a stick*

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Yes, that's true. But you also have the nutcases like her. XD You can't have everyone be sane. Ever. *pokes Katie's Raikou*

o.o Fun... *grabs another stick and pokes crazy motherly Mewtwo* o_o *flees*

katiekitten

The Compromise
*watches Raikou start talking to the invisible aliens he thinks is stalking him* XD

He was a fun character... I like fun characters better than the nasty, angry types. I like watching those ones crack. >=)

Mua ah ah ah ah, Raikou will return! With avengence... But not in this RP, sadly. *sighs* Raikou, alas, is taken... But can it only be him? *is struck by idea* XD

I might be creating a new character later on... Mua ah ah ah ah... XD

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
INSAIN! ..... LIKE ME! ........ Vixey thinks Zeera is murder prone, Race is just plain INSAIN! and Edward she'll have to check his sign up!
But thats just Vixey :p !
Any way any one going to inter fear with Vixey? I made sure that the rustling would be another character. I am hoping that the character is on the dark side though! Why? No clue.

M

Music Dragon

cdra1617 said:
MD, that's funny. XD Pravus is kinda obviously ebil...
Not necessarily. It might be that all the others are evil, since they're not his mindless, obedient slaves and fail to recognize his superiority.

((PS: By the way, did you know that "Pravus" is Latin?))

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Where is everybody? When are we going to post again? It's been like forever... sorry if this is spam, but no one's posting.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Yes, cdra said she'll post next, but she's been too tired.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Ok, I guess I can wait. *goes off to find something to do besides this*

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I would post but... I'm the last post so that would be a double post and that would be bad. I made a secondary character for fun... I don't know if I should use her in the RPG or not... why don't you tell me what you think?

Name: Moltres

Species: Moltres
Type: Tainted
Army: None as of now

Description: Moltres once beautiful golden yellow feather on her body is a dark gray and looks rough and prickly. The flames on her wings and the top of her head is real dark violet on the outside lining on the inside is pure black. Her beck long and narrow with sharp ridges that border the opening part. Talons have grow sharp and pointed and spikes run up and down her legs curling both up, down and point straight.

Personality: Moltres is a quite calm and rational a good portion of the time but when angry she become out of control and she doesn't think at all. This bird prefers to stay out of the spotlight and a good amount of the she does. She know to bark out some very rude remarks and put people down though she does have a kinder nice side when it comes to those who actually stands up to her and tells her off. Though she like to fight she has never killed anyone before... Lately terrible thoughts have been haunting her mind urging her to do awful things. Moltres fight the thoughts but they are growing increasingly stronger and need blood is emerging too...

History: Well, Moltres was just warming up on her little island... She heard of Rathune's escape and Suicune's resistant group but she really didn't care and didn't not want to get involved in it anyway. She knew it would be over eventually and more than likely Suicune would win so didn't even bother to worry about it... But as she did nothing about Rathune she so found that she was being affected by the pole-opposite Suicune contaminated winds.

Being of fire she relied on the air, the wind to keep her fire burning brightly but because of that detail she was greatly affected. Her body absorb the DNA in the south wind, it slowly and quite painfully change her once gorgeous appearance into the look of evil and impurity. It also put horrible thoughts in her mind that she been able to keep contain so far but it is slow poisoning, conquering her mind... Moltres hopes that Lugia could help her before she does something she regrets.

Last edited:

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
I like it. You know why? Cuz it involves me! :p

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
What do you expect? Moltres and Lugia have a bind both being element birds and she come to the bird with psychic power to help her with the evil thoughts that are invading her mind.