• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Wind of Change~ *starts; LSUs still accepted*

Yami Ryu

ooc: nah it's fine, dun worry about it

ic:

Tamika continued to walk, basically unaware she was being followed. Oh, she had heard something, but she had assumed it was a Rattata. The little greyish purple pokemon seemed to be everywhere these days. Her eyes scanned the forest about her, but nothing caught her attention. Tamika was more worried about worse things cropping up. But so far she seemed lucky. She was still unsure though, wether she would go and see the outcome of this battle, or retreat.

Nirarekdan

Cleo was very glad that her mutation hadn't limited her flight capabilities as she followed the Rukario. She still couldn't tell what side the creature was on, if on any, but decided to risk it. She flew down closer and kept her head about three feet from the back of the Rukario's. "Hello," she said after clearing her throat.

Yami Ryu

Tamika was startled that something had snuck up on her, and as she whirled around she was thankful it hadn't attacked her. Calming her rapidly beating heart down, Tamika found herself face to face with a dragonair, but it seemed different. Like the Ekans, and she assumed it was another of the 'tainted'.

"Hello," she said after a moment, returning the greeting. So far, it hadn't tried to attack her, so maybe, not all the tainted were bent on attacking others?

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: I missed a lot. Time to start getting caught up; again. I also have no clue what time of day it is, if my time's wrong I'll correct it later.
BIC:

Crystal waved to her mom as she strode towards the forest, ready for the long trip home. Gail yawned, her fangs showing.

"Gail, you've got chocolate stuck to your teeth, how much did you eat?" Crystal asked, her big red eyes locked onto Gail's teeth.

"Not much," Gail muttered, shoving something behind her back.

"Did you sneak chocolate?" Crystal asked, jumping over Gail and looking behind her. She pulled a chocolate bar out of Gail's hand.

"Oops?" Gail suggested, looking up innocently at Crystal.

"Haha very funny. I told Jason not to feed you any of this, it's bad for you," Crystal muttered.

"Who are you, my vet?" Gail asked annoyedly.

"I plan to be when I get older, that's my life's dream," Crystal said truthfully, looking down at her feet.

"How come you never told me that?" Gail asked, looking up at her.

"I dunno, It probably just slipped my mind. Let's get going, we're probably going to miss something if we wait much longer," Crystal said, leaning down to Gail.

"Yeah, let's go," Gail said happily, hopping up into Crystal's open arms. Crystal strode away, into the misty sunset, hoping that she would go back to her family again, someday, more whole than she was now, herself: again.

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
Zeera watched her companion leave, to go with the army and be ready to alert her. She was thankful for Wuuym as she turned back to Erebus. She knew the dragon wanted her to leave as well but she would not. Not until he was safley tucked somewhere.

She reached out and gave him a smile, and while it was suppose to be comforting it always made smaller pokemon shivered. At this moment she seemed to have great control and sanity, but many knew what she would do if someone crossed her, or if she decided she didn't like them.

'Come, I saw a good place for you a ways back. I will then set your wing, Erebus.' she said as she tried to make the dragonite tainted creature move.

~~

The tainted Rukario was slowing down more and more, before he just simply turned and started away from the army, if anyone noticed or not it didn't matter. Edward was bored and wanted to see if there was anything of value in the forest.

Nirarekdan

Cleo nodded and slipped forward a bit, the gem on her forehead flashing. She eyed the Rukario for a moment, glad to see for once a pokemon not bent on killing anything it came across. "I'm Cleo," she said, dipped her head slightly. She settled herself on her long coils and tilted her head a little. "You with Suicune?"

Last edited:

Ejunknown

be creative
OOC: Shy, I'm not sure who DOES know the proper time. XD

IC:

Keeping to the shadows, she settled down too wait. It was a risky plan; there was a chance she could be spotted, but without wings there was no other way. Her eyes glinted as she thought about what she was about too do, her lips twisting into a smile. Yes… She would show them.

A sudden noise wrent the silence with a bang as the motor began too work. It was time. Leaping too her feet she positioned herself closer too the gate, waiting for the opportune moment in which she could slip through. Steel, reinforced with iron bars and latticed with electricity that sparkled along the delicate wires, they were the only entrance. Originally built too prevent creatures coming out; the products of the humans futile attempts at rebuilding the entrance from the rubble left by Rathune was evident, but it would be crushed once again when the army made it’s way here. There was a low murmur and a sputter as an old car pulled out of the gate, stopping briefly too confirm identity at the security point. Here was her chance. She darted forward as the car started moving, sprinting between its wheels towards the light on the other side. Turning an abrupt left as she crested the end of the car, she followed it’s width to the wall and dived back into the shadows. Freezing she listened for a sound, any at all, that would signify she had been seen. There was nothing. Smiling, she continued.

Yami Ryu

Erebus acted like a child as he refused to budge for a few moments before with a heave of a sigh, gave into Zeera's urgings and attempts to get him to move and mother him, "Fine." He grumbled, moving to his feet with a few winces from the pain he felt, but other than that he would be able to move. Just it was very uncomfortable and painfull to do so.

-

Tamika hesitated a moment at the question, before shaking her head. "No, I am not with Suicune." But she didn't add the 'not exactly'. She was one the side of the pure, loosely, right now. But she really did not understand why all this violence was needed.

Nirarekdan

Cleo's eyes narrowed slightly for the briefest instant, almost unnoticeably, as she caught the feeling that the Legendary was holding something from her. Oh well, she thought. Everyone's entitled to a few secrets, I guess. "Neutral then, huh?" she asked as a rhetorical question. She highly doubted from what she'd heard of Rathune that the demonic creature would take in any but the tainted. And she couldn't understand how anyone, much less a legendary, would join the crazed scientists.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
OOC: I gotta post in my own RPG more often... ._. I think it's close to dawn... 4 am sound good? No one cares anyway so... it's four.

BIC: Kraken and Venom entered the tent where Suicune resided swiftly and quietly. The wolf quickly perked her head and spun around to see her mutated aprentice with a Tainted Arbok close behind. The blue dog stood up, her violet hair blowing behind her elegantly. "Kraken? Who is this with you? He is tainted." Suicune said with concern. She had not had much expirence with the good Tainted, just a bit. There were very few...

"This is my Arbok, Venom... I've told you about him." The aquatic girl replied softly. "Can you believe he's alive!?" She was certainly estatic to find her old friend again.

Venom hissed respectfully to Suicune, "It isss a pleasure to ssee you... however Rathune hatess you..." he was a bit worried that Rathune would track him down; it was apparent in his voice.

The wolf smiled. "The tables have turned when a tainted finds their trainer... and returns with her wherever she is." Her voice was calm and reassuring, but Venom seemed unsure still... Kraken smiled at Suicune as the wolf continued to say, "You are welcome to remain with us, Venom."

Last edited:

Yami Ryu

Tamika hm'd a moment before nodding her head slightly, "Yes, I guess I could be called neutral..." She said carefully, musing a moment and decided that yes, she really was. Flicking her ears a little, she glanced towards the dragonair once more, "I have no desire to fight or injure you, or any others, so if you please allow me to leave, I will be on my way again."

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
OOC: cdra1617 I know how ya feel! I've been so cought up in other parts of serebii I keep forgetting to post in my and other RPGs I'm in!

BIC:

Vixey looked at a stream near by, the waters rushed by her. Vixey still didn't know where Suicune was, she really wanted to find Suicune.

"I wish that this wasn't so hard." Vixey mumbled to her self again. Vixey saw a odd colored Magicarp flutter about in the stream. Vixey decided to follow it, just out of her nature.

"Where is it going?" Vixey thought to herself, she had to know.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Lugia led the Grovyle down to the waterfall, explaining recent events to him as much as he knew. They reached the waterfall and looked down; Lugia saw Suicune and Kraken and his heart lept, then sank in horror as he saw the tainted Arbok, then finally relaxed as he remembered Kraken's story of her lost Arbok, Venom. She had told it to him during their training together once or twice and he figured that it must be Venom. He mourned slightly to see that it was tainted and he silently wondered what had happened to her Milotic.

Suddenly Lugia heard several noises with his keen hearing and felt several things with his psychic powers. He felt rage from a nearby, tainted Pokémon; the pain of another slamming into a tree; the frustration of a third; he heard an explosion from the air, sensed the imminent danger of the flying cat-girl, Felina; and the emotional surges of Mewtwo, whose feelings, being familiar to him, were often ignored: they were as common to him as breathing. However, he sensed something else… Rathune. She was FAR too close! Lugia lept down the waterfall and assumed the Grovyle would follow.

"Suicune! Rathune is here! She and her army are at the edge of the forest! We must mobilize immediately! I shall gather our straggling warriors, if you desire."

He glanced at Kraken as he finished with a hint of infatuation in his eyes.

OOC: Sorry, I've been preocupied lately. I'll try to post more.

BIC:
"Ok, it seems that Rathune is moving towards Suicune's base. Now we have to deside, whose side are we going to fight for, Suicune, Rathune, or go in there and attack both sides?" Slasher said, breaking off the hug. Now was the moment of truth, and Slasher didn't want to make it by himself, so he asked his new trainer.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
The scientists' base...

Stevensten's room... and the trainer is missing despite the fact that people saw him enter his room last night.

The door was locked and the security cameras had been completely covered with duct tape for some reason. The microphones everywhere had been turned off, both the visible and hidden ones. Whoever is inside knew he was being watched and had wanted some privacy...

Stevensten was nowhere to be seen in the room... but the room was not empty either. On the bed, a male white and purple cat Pokemon slept peacefully, hugging a smaller female pink cat Pokemon about half its size. Both purred as they slept, their long articulated tails wrapped around each others...

It was still very early in the morning and the sun was visible in the sky yet... not that it mattered, since there were no windows meaning that the sunshine never reached the inside of this room.

Still, a cold wind of sorts, some kind of message from the past, present, and future came to them... and slowly, the two shivering, they opened their eyes.

The tails unwrapped and the two separated, the female slowly lifting her body off the bed while the male begun to stretch...

The male wasn't tired... but he wasn't in top shape either, a bit like the female. The night had been quite taxing physically and they had been left with just a few hours to sleep, actually... but fortunately, the two had very efficient bodies that required little sleep and as such, it had been nearly a full night's sleep for both.

"Mew... did you just felt something?" asked the white and purple cat Pokemon, turning to the pink one.

The pink one meowed, tilted its head to the left, then finally, replied. "Mew? Felt something? Well... I did feel something tonight..." she replied, smiling in a naughty way... but her joke was lost on the male, which frowned.

Seeing this, the female rolled her eyes. "Fine then! Yes, I did felt that unpleasant wind of suffering. Why?"

The male said nothing. He put on a strange ring on one of his three fingers and pressed the button on the ring. The cat Pokemon seemed to transform and suddenly, the cat Pokemon was gone and Stevensten was standing there.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." said Stevensten to the pink cat Pokemon.

Mew sighed. What a male... well, that's one of the reasons she likes him, she guessed. She had her share of irresponsible males, thank you... and well, while humor was mostly lost on him, he did have a sense of humor... although he very, very rarely shown it.

Slowly, the pink cat Pokemon morphed to the shape of a rather fat female Abra which teleported on Stevensten's shoulder.

After removing the duct tape from the cameras and reactivating the microphones, Stevensten unlocked the door and left toward the closest room with a computer... or so he did at first. A strange feeling came to him and he decided to head toward the main entrance instead, feeling that something would be happening soon and that he would need to be close to the exit just in case...

Last edited:

Ejunknown

be creative
Ignoring the cries of the desperate caged pokemon inside, she continued along the edge of the building, looking for a way in. So far she had seen nothing; the building was more secure then she thought. Stopping at an indent in the wall; she stepped into it, blinking as her eyes adjusted too the sudden darkness. In front of her was a barred door, old, with rusted hinges and termite infested wood. Looking around it, she saw that the brick was also old, the plaster and mortar in between crumbling away.

Perfect. Approaching the left side of the door she crouched, before leaping up, and digging her claws into the mortar. The sound it created was loud enough it made her freeze, once again wary that she had been spotted. When it was silent, she continued on slowly, testing the brick ahead before putting her full weight on it. A fall could ruin everything.

Before long she was near the roof, the suns dawning rays rebounding off the rock ahead and half blinding her. Halting at the edge of the light, she looked around, considering her options. She disliked the thought of following the linoone through the vent; her lip curled at the very thought of him; no, she would enter another way. Glancing around her she noticed that between the roof and the wall there was a slight gap. She smiled at the scientists carelessness, shifting her weight too examine it more closely. She would just fit. Starting forward again, she shuddered as the light glanced off her fur, resisting the temptation too flee. After so much time in the dark and cold, the very brush of light against her skin burned. Ignoring the pain, she reached the gap and stuck her head forward.

A horrible stench assailed her, a slightly sweet mixture of mold and rotting meat, making her pull back in disgust. Shaking her head, she peered in again and examined the room. It was full of the carcasses of the failed experiments. Anger flared in her as she realised why the gap had been there, too ventilate the room. Holding her breath and squeezing through, she dropped too the floor; rolling too avoid landing on the dead body of a Raticate. Getting too her feet, she padded over too it. It's face was twisted in pain; what was left of it. Looking lower she saw that it's ribcage had punctured the skin, a common mutation of a bad experiment. Tears of fury welled in her eyes as she twisted among the bodies towards the door. It was locked, as she knew it would be. Hiding in the corner, she waited.

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
Lugia smiled, walking past me to the river and began walking along its length, gazing into the crystal waters. I trailed along behind him, uninterested in the sights. Except for making the occasional mental coments on the bizare tree formations, of course. Lugia was silent for a while, waiting until I was walking beside him before starting to speak.

"First of all, how much do you know?" He asked, turning his head to look at me. Know of what? My face blanked as I thought over the many possible reasons why he could be here. And trust me, I can be very inventive. I was midway through listing every single possible alien attack that could happen, (you know, the cyborg, ectra. All because I am a pokemon doesn't mean I don't watch TV! Silly human. I would switch it on when ever we stopped off at a hotel, to keep my mind off the lack of greenary) when he held up a hand, stopping me mid flow. I could tell he had over heard every single thought, nosy little b*stard. Oops. He heard that as well.

"So you don't know anything. Then I will start from the beginning." He was still shaking his head, amused by my antics I assume. I resisted the childiash urge to stick my tongue out at him and continued walking.

"The scientists at the laboratory we are near have developed a method which takes a pokemon, clones it and closes the reproductions heart, causing it to become a cold, merciless killer." Ah ha! I knew there was something fishy about that pokemon... He noticed the thought and nodded, pleased. "So you have realised that much. What happened after, however, is more worrying. They, greedy worms as they are, took the DNA of the north wind, Suicune, planning to create the most powerful pokemon of all." I sighed, shaking my head at that. You would have thought that after Mewtwo, the humans would have learned. "They named it Rathune. But Rathune was to powerful," Surprise, surprise! "and broke free, freeing all the tainted in the vacinity. She fled to this very forest, and is building an army against the original, Suicune, meaning to exterminate all pure pokemon, or cross them over. Suicune knows this, and is gathering her forces, creating a great defence. Pokemon and a few trainers are travelling here to answer the north winds call, and to fight for freedom. The scientists, however, have also not given up. They are mutatating pokemon, training them to fight, to stop Rathune and even Suicune."

I must admit, Lugia told a good tale. I felt my jaw drop as he reached the end of his story, and I had to quickly shut it after a couple of seconds of gawking. Incredible! All this had happened in a few, short weeks... Or was it more? Probably. I lost time after the first day. I'm not the most organised person in the world. I thought over the information for a while, before realising I still didn't know why we were going to this waterful place. Was Suicune there?

"Yes, she is." I jumped, scowling at Lugia. The 'I can read your mind thing' was starting to get old. I sighed, but nodded.

"Good." I smiled, and we walked along in silence for a little longer.

A soft roaring filed the silence, the sound of rushing water hurtling of a cliff. I cocked my head, listening. It is annoying, by the way, not having ears on the outside of your skin. I have always wondered what it would feel like to 'prick them up'. Ah well. I kept quiet as the sound grew louder, and we emerged into a little clearing, a short gap in the trees before the rocky cliffs of the water fall. Lugia went to the edge and looked down, so I copied him. I peeked over the edge, gasping at the sight before my eyes.

Hundreds, no thousands of Pokemon were milling about below, chatting, training, eating. The forest continued on below as if the waterfall had never been there, marching away to the north. It seemed that the pokemon had cleard a lot of trees for their camp. It wasn't only adults who were there, children skipped merrily between the assorted tents. I shook my head in amazement. I did not expect this. Beside me, Lugia surveyed it all, looking in particular in the direction of a large area where quite a few traines and pokemon were gathered. Among them I spotted Suicune, as well as a strange lizard-girl. Lugia seemed to be watching her, a faint smile curling up te sides of his lips. I smiled, amused. The old fool was in love! From the way he didn't react to such a comment, I guessed he had stopped eavesdropping on my thoughts. I sighed happily, stetching my aching muscles. So I was a little unfit. What do you expect? I haven't been out in the wild world for years...

I was disrupted from my musings as Lugia suddenly tilted his head slightly, listening to something on the breeze. I tried to find out what he was listening for, but I was unable to. Why do the legendaries always get all the fun? From the way his eyes widened, and the frothing water inside them darkened and tossed, it was not good news.

"Suicune! Rathune is here! She and her army are at the edge of the forest! We must mobilize immediately! I shall gather our straggling warriors, if you desire."

He launched himself off the cliff, transforming in mid air, yelling the whole way down. I sighed, bunching up my muscles and jumping after him, enlarging my wrist and ankle leaves, (What do you ask? Of course I can do that! How else do you expect me to glide anywhere! Dufus) and gliding at a gentle slope down after him. He, of course, got there before me, but I arrived in time to see the look he gave the lizard-girl. I smiled. Ah, I was right. He most definently is in love.

Last edited:

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
OFF:

Katiekitten: Err... I believe that Lugia is supposed to be neutral, isn't it?

Stevensten made it to the entrance hall and looked around, crossing his arms. He could feel it in his gut... a vile aura... a power that was like his own, twisted, corrupted, and corrosive.

A guard nearby yawned and then turned to him. "Mister Stevensten? What are you doing up this early?"

"I... I have the feeling that you should tighten security. Our opponents are Pokemon. They can fit into every nook and cranny. A guarded door is enough to keep out your common human invaders... but leave any hole in the walls or any ventilation vent without a death trap of sorts and it's like leaving the doors wide open to an army of beserk Tyrannitars." explained Stevensten, not impressed with the security of the base.

"Well... I doubt Rathune would fit in a Rattata's hole..." replied the guard. "Maybe... but a Rattata would." replied Stevensten before heading away.

"BE SURE TO REMAIN OUT OF AREAS WITH A SECURITY LEVEL SUPERIOR TO YOUR ACCESS CARD!" yelled the guard as Stevensten vanished around the corner.

"Whatever." thought the disguised Pokemon, even less impressed by the guard's attitude than he was "impressed" by the base's security. Sure, the base was well-defended... but against human threats, that is. The defenses were not fit against an enemy force made of thinking Pokemon.

"Mewtwo? Do you think... that someone got into the base?" asked Mew through telepathy, still disguised as an Abra.

"Not sure... but it's a possibility. All I can do is keep my eyes peeled for any suspicious event. Mew... could you go around and gather information on that "Zeera"? I need to know more about her to form up a plan... and by the way, try to gather information about Rathune's weaknesses. Although it is sure at 100% that she is weaker than me and you in an one-on-one situation... I really do not want to face a Legendary-class enemy without an edge." Mew nodded to show to Mewtwo that she agreed to help him and she teleported off his shoulder, transforming into a Linoone and zooming off.

With Mew gone, Stevensten continued his patrol, trying to track down the aura... but the aura was faint and it was hard to locate it...

M

Music Dragon

Pravus would have chuckled, if it hadn't been necessary to remain quiet. The scientists were, as he liked to put it, perfect examples of 'intelligent fools'. They knew how to create new beings and all that, but they were still just as stupid as the rest of the world.

He had been given a perfect opportunity to go on a quick trip - one of the scientists had taken him for another Pokéball journey, presumably for training, when an unknown event of some kind had occured. Whatever it was, he immediately dropped everything and ran off, leaving a Steelix alone in his already tampered-with Pokéball. It was almost ridiculously easy. Nobody was nearby, and when Pravus was finished, he could simply return to his Pokéball and pretend nothing had ever happened.

Surprisingly, Pravus slithered across the floor without making as much as a single noise. He was in a long, dark corridor, dimly lit by a few flickering lights - obviously, this corridor was not one of the newest. The left wall consisted mainly of cells, most of them empty. One of them contained something that appeared to be a Stantler, although it was so misfigured and distorted that it was difficult to actually see.

After a number of such corridors, he finally reached a large room lined with computers. Pravus had expected at least someone to be there, but the entire hall was empty. Something had happened, and now the humans were gathering in a different part of the building. That was a rational explanation.

If Steelix were born with the proper appendages for hacking into computers, this particular one could have obtained a nice amount of secret information. Without arms, however, Pravus had little choice but -

Sounds. He hadn't imagined them. Someone was coming into the room. Now, where would he hide? Nowhere, of course, not considering his size. Hiding would not be consistent with reason. He could either stay and wait for whoever was coming, or go into the next room and hope that no one would look there.

After a short moment of hesitation, he chose the second option.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Speeding through the halls, Mew, in her Linoone form, made sure not to run into anyone.

Around her, she could see them... disformed shapes of mutated Pokemon...

Although it made her sad, she remembered the experiments of her mate and his words...

"Whenever one creates new things, failures are to be expected. How many twisted abominations did Ho-oh and Lugia create before the world came to its definite shape? It's the same for the human specie... and for me. Failures are impossible to avoid..." still, it hurts her heart seeing everyone of those poor souls...

She was linked to the Light, to the positive feelings of all beings... and whenever one felt sadness, she could feel the suffering creep into her mind and at those times, she felt tiny, powerless, unsignificant...

She did everything to save all those around her... but even a Legendary Pokemon cannot do so much... Nobody can be everywhere at once and do everything at once... it was why there are many. Suicune never understood this. Suicune... Mew still remember the dreaded way this horrific dog was elected their new leader...

The North Wind... she deserved her name. Cruel, merciless, self-centered, Suicune brainwashed people with her falsely kind words and then used them in her maniacal plans. This war was a proof of her evil ; through the justification of protection, she had organized the genocide of the Tainted.

It was why she had chose the humans' side. As flawed as they may be... they were not lead by Hatred, at least.

Mew could only shudder, thinking of the horrible situation that would arise if Suicune was to win the war...

... but it is useless to think of such things. Thanks to their plans, Rathune will be brought back to reason, Suicune will be captured by humans and imprisoned until the meaning of "respect" has been drilled into her thick skull, and the Tainted will be safely integrated into the cycle of life of this world.

But before dealing with Suicune... "Zeera" and "Wuuym" must be dealt with. Those two are their clones... Tainted clones. Rathune? Strongest Pokemon? It was as ridiculous as Suicune's claim to be a perfect leader... but although Rathune herself was no problem, those two would cause problems. If they were even half as powerful as the originals and loyal to Rathune, taking care of Rathune might become a much harder task... as such, she hoped the Scientists had found any flaw in the two.

Finally, she found the computer room. It was dirty, abandonned, it seems... but upon closer inspection, it was not abandonned... simply not cleaned. Still, while the place was dirty, it would do.

Mew looked to the left... then to the right... and felt as if she was being watched. She shuddered and looked again...

... must have been her imagination.

In a flash of light, she was back to her original shape. Mew stretched herself, meowed loudly, and then transformed into a Machoke.

She approached the closest computer and taking advantage of the Machoke's human-shaped hands and advanced dexterity, begun to hack her way through the computer systems. Sure, she was nowhere as skilled as Mewtwo... but he had taught her some tricks. She would eventually succeed without triggering the alarm, hopefully... and well, if it happens, she can always transform into a Linoone and zoom off or transform into a Ralts and teleport away.

Last edited: