• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Wind of Change~ *starts; LSUs still accepted*

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
(OoC: Guess I should start now... hopefully somebody will be able to redirect him in the right direction, or whatever.)

Raikou sighed, as he watched the city ahead of him. It wasn't one he knew the name of... or even particularly cared; while travelling, he never paid attention to the places he went to.

Others might think it was sad, but he didn't care much about that either; he wasn't one to stay at any place, except for the few times when he had to rest, every couple dozen of years or so. Still, this city was on his way... and he hated that, since it usually meant detours, and he was bad with them.

Still, it wasn't much to do, not since this whole mess began... when Suicune went 'nuts with power', as one of his Legendary peers once said, and thought she was fit to 'save the world' from Rathurne's Tainted. The whole thing might have had sounds of justice, if it hadn't been just a petty thing; Suicune hated her clone, so, because of that, she was ammassing an army just to be able to face against the clone's army and then to likely kill every Tainted Pokémon there... just to be rid of the clone.

He remembered that time she had made him an offer to join her... and how badly she took his rejection. That had convinced him of why he should keep on his own side... and why he should still try to stop this whole mess from happening.

Sighing again, he took off, barely visible in his speed.

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
Daylight, oh she didn't want daylight. How she lovedf her dark form, how she wished to use it to hide in the shadows before she would attack with such swiftness that the victem died before it had a chance to scream.

With the sunrise came light, with light vanished the darkness, with out darkness there was no suprise.

Curse the light! CURSE IT!

Zeera snapped her eyes open, she had been thinking for the last few hours. Erebus was near by, she had done what she could for his wing, setting it in a spring of sorts in hopes it would heal quickly. The black female mewtwo turned her gaze out of the cave/den like structore and towards the sky. The sun wasn't here quite yet, as it was far to early, but soon. The sky was blueish and showing the warnings of the rising yellow orb.

She cursed it again mentally. She hated it with a passion, she had no real reason other then it made it alot less fun to destroy with.

Zeera turned her gaze back to her resting companion, her eyes judging his health as that motherly worry apeared again. She was still rather upset at Wuuym, not only upset but a trust was broken. One thing importent about Zeera, trust was something she longed to have. She would go mad for it sometimes, that and protection.

She didn't understand why, as to many thoughts always invaded her mind before she could ponder it long. Yes she was a very powerful creature, she could easily care for herself.

yet she wanted... no longed for a sort of protection. A sort of care that she felt she deserved, lusted for. It was an odd thing for her, anything that wasn't strong willed like her or powerful was destroyed.

If it could not aid her... why should it live?

Rathune was someone she admired, it was a strange thing really, as being a clone of something so powerful (yet Zeera had no idea who it was) she still sought the protection from Rathune and the army. Even if she could easily be fine on her own.

Perhaps the companionship played into this, Erebus and Wuuym gave Zeera comfort, knowing they were loyal to her. Though what she got from them was nothing like she longed for. She wanted more, but she knew she would have to wait.

After the pure paid perhaps. Vile pure. So happy and perfect, they were the 'real deal' and thus thought the tainted should die! Hypicritic pathetic beings! INFERIOR to her might.

She hated them... she loathed them... and then Zeera realized as she thought.

Were these her feelings or the ones Rathune had often thought of, which had reliad to her? Zeera shook her head, if Rathune wanted the pure dead, if Rathune wanted the world.

Zeera would give it to her. Perhaps then she could be free to find the one she wanted to protect her, to have a deeper trust. No pure would stand in her way... Zeera knew that no pure could give her what she wanted...

well, hopefully not.

~*~

Edward knew they were close, and he knew this was his time to part. He didn't give a darn about Rathune and her little army, nor did he care about this war. He was learning, he was adapting and advancing.

He only joined these 'tainted' because they were amusing. Now they were entering something that he wanted nothing apart of. He had parted now, walking along, still hearing the tainted as they crushed and destroyed the forest, hading to 'the great pure leader' suicune.

Edward wondered if Suicune was anything like Rathune.

He shivered.

He hoped not. One was more then enough.

The oddly colored Rukario paused his fox like ears rising as he listened, he heard speaking. It was an odd conversation which soon ended. He made his way to which the voices were coming from.

Silently and carefully. He hated it when he got randomly attack. Or worse, a trainer thought he was a shiny, egads trainers are idiots.

He parted the trees and paused, well there was a tainted dargonair, Edward thought about whistling (before he realized his lips were not made for that) as the dragonair wasn't bad looking. For a dragon. Probably look good with that Erebus bloke. (then Edward realized why was he match making? half of the tainted were probably gonna die anyway)

but the other thing caught his eye, it was walking away from the dragonair, it looked so much like him yet... different. femnine and not bad looking either (and closer to his species) until he grossed out. He easily realized who this was.

A pure Rukario, a female one at that, thus that would probably make her related in some way, even if his dna was tainted. But still, Edward had a strong extenct to not be attracted to anything family related and at once didn't see the female in that way and began to see her in another.

"Well, well, a pure and a tainted having a peaceful conversation? Has hell frozen over? I thought I was suppose to be the oddball." He called out trying to catch both the dragonair and the female Rukario's attention.

~*~

Race was with the army, the strange blood red latios glared about keeping watch as the army neared the enemy. Soon... soon he would be able to avenge what happened.

His sister didn't deserve what they did. She was not apart of this, she didn't deserve it.

They do, they all do. He will make sure of it.

Russian May

Felina was flying with a speed of jet. Finally, she saw Suicune with Lugia, Kraken and Arbok...
"Suicune!...Ranthune...is..near!!! - shouted Felina, swallowing the air. But then she saw their faces, she understood - "Coughcough!...Am I...late...with news?"

M

Music Dragon

Damn it! Pravus cursed inside. He was still inside the second room, which had turned out to be a bit too small for his liking. Even though there was enough space for him to move around, he was beginning to worry. This had cost him a lot of time, and whoever was inside the computer room wasn't planning to leave for quite some time. What if someone discovered his empty Pokéball, or entered the room and found him? That would not be good.

Well, he had little choice... Besides, he had gotten used to remaining motionless and patient during those long days in his cell. The erratic, clicking sound from the computer outside could be heard in the small chamber - it looked like an office of sorts. When it stopped, Pravus would wait for a while and then check if the coast was clear. Until then... He sighed quietly.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Crystal climbed up the hill she had on her first day of the army, the day she met Gail. She'd climbed this hill so many times, this place was now more of a home to her than her own house. She looked around, her keen eyes sweeping the landscape when she saw Rathune- she had an army with her. Crystal turned around to tell Gail, but Gail wasn't there. Crystal felt her heart skip a beat nervously.

"Gail?" she yelled, looking around nervously. She was not going to lose any more family members- no no no.

"I"m here," Gail panted, lagging up the hill, "What's going on?" she asked, looking down at the army.

"It looks like we're a little late for battle," Crystal said, gazing towards Suicine and the others. She could see Felina, Lugia, Kraken, Venom, and a Grovyle she didn't know.

"Let's go," Gail said surely, hopping onto Crystal's back.

Crystal began to run towards Suicine, her legs pumping wildy, hair streaming in the wind, up hills and around trees, until she reached her.

"Suicine," she panted, "Crystal and Gail at your service ma'am," she said quietly, looking up at the rising sun.

Desert_Rose

Amour toujours gagne
Ooc: I'm gone for one day...and I miss like 20 posts. ;_;

Bic: "So....Which side will we fight on Ellena?" Slasher continued to stare into her eyes.

"I think.... We should fight with a team that won't kill me on site. So that marks out Rathune's. And the Scientist's might want to tamper with you.... So I think Suicune would be our safest bet," Ellena replied after much pondering.

"Ok then, if that's what you wish," Slasher said. "So uh... what do we do now?"

"Why.... We go to find Suicune's army!" Ellena walked around Slasher and put her arms around his neck to indicate it was time to be off. He picked her up and off they went.

"Actually, I was thinking of going back to the scientists to see if they could give me wings. Flight is always good for a double agent," Shasher said as they jumped into the trees. With one arm, he held on to Ellena, providing her a place to sit while riding. With his other arm, he kept branches out of both their faces. "One slight problem. Rathune thinks I'm on her side. That may cause some mayhem.... I've got it!" Slasher exclaimed as they stopped in a clearing. He put Ellena down for a second to do something. "Double Team!" Slasher called out, using an attack. Two more Slashers appeared. "Ok Slasher 1," he said poinging to one of the clones, "you go to Rathune's camp. Say that you got held up by something. Slasher 2," he said pointing to the other clone, "you are to go to the scientists lab. Find out what you can and see if they will give you wings. If so, say that you will be in next week for them. You have your jobs, now go!" Slasher finished, pointing into the air in a victory pose.

"Yes sir!" the one ordered to the scientists lab replied.

"Who gives a ****. I'll just go before I kill the human," the other one answered. He was getting into character very well.

The two splie up, the one for Rathune's army going about the same direction Ellena and the real Slasher was heading.

"Oh, I will have a mental link with both of you. Send any information on the private brain wave." he called out after them, apprantly getting an answer because he nodded in approval. "Now, lets get moving," Slasher said to Ellena, picking her up and continuing (sp?) towards Suicune.

Yami Ryu

ooc: Erebus sleeeeeep

ic:

Tamika was startled, she heard the talking, barely, well not barely but her attention was focused on the dragonair, so she barely heard the new speaker. Her ears flicked forwards before settling back against her head slightly. It ... the creature almost looked exactly like her, but it couldn't be, could it? How..? No, it wasn't.. where she was blue, it was purple. Where she was a golden cream, it was green. But still...

"What .. what are you?"

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
OOC: Race has appeared! *Hides Vixey from Race* <--(Joke)

BIC:

Vixey followed the odd Magicarp, it led her no where. The stream got biger turning in to a raging river, a waterfall was at the edge of the cliff.

"Oh Suicune, where could you be? Vixey seemed to ask her self alot of questions now that she couldn't find Suicune. The forest was behind her now, she was in a more open area. The waterfall was loud and roared, as if it was angry at some one or some thing.
The wind rustled all around her, Vixey was creeped out.

"Oh this is great." Vixey exclaimed to herself. But some one heard her, and was getting closer!

OOC: Any one feel free to inter fear! I mean I think its about time...

Nirarekdan

((eep, it looks like i'm a bit late! and Cleo's a mutant, not tainted))

Cleo began nodding towards the Rukario, then was startled by the other's talking as well. She turned her head almost immediately, and her eyes narrowed. He must think I'm one of the tainted... the dragonair thought with a slight growl, the gem on her forehead abrubtly glowing.

"What...what are you?" the pure Rukario said. Cleo slithered forwards a bit watching the tainted Pokemon warily, her mind flashing back to when she'd been pure...

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
ooc: Sorry I didn't see that :D I need to read better...

~*~

Edward paused, something was off by the way the... tainted dragonair... tainted... was it tainted? he had never seen her before. Pfft doesn't matter.

He continued to approach as the female rukario questioned him.

"I? I am Edward, tainted version of a Rukario, I am like you but not. I am twisted and changed to fit into a different purpose." he grinned though, "But then again I decided to make my own purpose. Greetings, I mean no harm." he placed a hand at his belly and bowed. "I hoped to meet family, sister." he looked towards teh dragonair, "If you are enemy or ally it does not matter to me, as I come in peace... for now."

Nirarekdan

((tis ok. it's an honest mistake ^^))

Cleo nodded, though keeping on her guard. He wasn't one of those who'd murdered her trainer... She looked over at the pure Rukario, seeing what she thought of the tainted Pokemon.

Yami Ryu

Tamika took a step back from the other Rukario, a bit uneasy. He was .. tainted? And her other? And he had called her sister .. was he really family? Or was this a joke? But she eyed him as he bowed, and realised if he really meant to attack her he probably already would have. But still... Tamika reached out a little, suddenly lonely. Wanting family. Even if it was from a side that could be called evil, she didn't care.

And Tamika poked Edward a little with a digit, sorta wanting to make sure he was real. "Do you mean this? You mean us no harm, and really come in peace, and are family to me?"

Ejunknown

be creative
Voices. It was time. Standing with a wince as her cramped muscles protested, she reluctantly headed back towards the bodies. Stopping at one of the many deformed Arbok's, she crouched and watched as the door opened, admitting two burly looking men and a machoke.

"Argh, that smell!" The younger one ducked, bringing up the collar from his shirt and placing it over his mouth. The older one shook his head and boxed his ears.

"Of course it smells bad, dufus! No dillydalling; the faster we move these, the faster we can go too lunch!" With a flex of his biceps he approached the first body, jerking his head too signal the machoke. The pokemon left, coming back a minute later with a trolley that looked pathetic in the creatures hands. Pulling up by the pile, it grabbed a seviper roughly, stuffing it in the trolley. The younger man, after some hesitation, soon joined in, bringing in another cart.

Backing up slowly, Onyx melded into the shadows, slinking quietly too the door. Stopping in her tracks as she heard a rattle behind her, she watched as the human called "dufus" went too dump the full cart's contents into the crate outside. Her eyes flashed with hatred as he clumsily tipped them in, with no thought or care, and she thought wistfully of killing him. But she knew she musn't. Not yet, at least. Gnashing her teeth, she slipped through the door way and into the corridor outside.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post... had a bit of a writer/RP block

BIC:

Rathune stopped she was at the edge of Suicune's army ground. She looked around and there was no sign of Zeera as of yet and there was no sound coming from the army of the blue legendary dog. Concentrating back on the battle ahead she knew that Zeera would arrive before the battle end if not it would be a great lose for the army. She turned around, staring at the army who seem ready for battle.

"Okay everyone" she spoke to the tainted and mutated pokemon, "We are about to fight the enemies, the pure pokemon and those who works with them that threaten to rid us from the world. To kills us all so that the world is nothing but pure pokemon again. But we have as much right as them to live and once we get them from the world we can live without any to try to take that away. We can do what we want, what we dream of. So let get rid of the pure for all tainted and mutated, for our freedom."

Tainted cheered and agreed with Rathune speech and they marched into the battle where the fight would begin...

______

It was dark but Strike could tell that he was covered in dirt and dust from crawling in the vents of the Laboratory. He could hear the voice of the humans talking and some of their mutated pokemon but they spoke of nothing that could help Rathune in her conquest to defeat them. Coming to another vent he spotted a Machoke looking through a computer he stopped looking through the slender open. He thought that the information the fighting pokemon was looking for could be quite useful he watched silently waiting for the right thing to come up... it was highly improbable that it would notice him.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Casey pulled the microphone over to herself. She was confident that the army was well-trained enough and ready to help them get back some of the Tainted that had escaped, or even some of the new ones that their prized creation had produced.

She sighed and hit the little button that would turn on all the intercoms in the lab. "Attention all," she begun, "Please report to the training area. The time has come for us to take our army into battle. If you are not confident in the skills or maybe in the attitude of something you have been training, please come and speak with me at the front hallway."

Finished with her little speech, the head scientist hit the button again with a small click sound. She turned to walk out of the room and saw the Absol again. "You have begun finally. Don't stop." It's riddling, psychic voice whispered.

Casey walked on past it, but it followed. She didn't mind though, as long as it shut up. She stopped in the front hall, watching the training room fill up and waiting for the possible scientist that would need to speak with her...