• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Window's Movie Maker Problem

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Ok, I have made several DP Preview videos as seen on my youtube channel, and some are actually quite lengthy. I made a PearlShipping video about a week ago. It is about 4:30 minutes long, so its not too much. I attempted to save the movie file and it can only get up to 32% saved and it stays that way, while the time remaining continually increases. One time it reached 32% with 2 hours remaining for it to be completed. o_0 What the heck?

Can someone please tell me why it doesn't want to save completely? I've never had this problem before with my other videos. - Thanks.

Frank The Bunny

I can't say for sure. But my guess is that the problem lies on the format of the clip that WMM gets stuck on.

On that note, WMM is really terrible software...

The Mega Champion

I have problems with it too after recording with CamStudio...

Like... I'll click "Upload video" and I'll try to upload the .avi CamStudio just finished recording... and... WMM will stop responding and I have to close and restart it... the second time though... it works... WTF?!

o_O

Anyone know the problem here?