• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Windows, Windows, W-W-W-Windows, Windows... Rate my Insect Deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Special Summon:

Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth x 1
Great Moth x 1

2 Tributes:

Insect Queen x 1
Metal Armored Bug x 2
Ultimate Insect Lv. 7 x 1

1 Tribute:

Nobleman Eater Bug x 1
Ultimate Insect Lv. 5 x 1

Normal Monsters:

Insect Knight x 3
Neo Bug x 2
Petit Moth x 2

Effect Monsters:

Howling Insect x 3
Pinch Hopper x 3
Cocoon of Evolution x 2
Needle Worm x 3
Man Eater Bug x 2
Leghul x 1

Spell Cards:

Swords of Revealing Light x 1
Scapegoat x 1
Mystical Space Typhoon x 1
Heavy Storm x 1
Insect Barrier x 2
Gaia Power x 1
Premature Burial x 1
Dark Hole x 1
Heart of Clear Water x 1
Tribute to thr Doomed x 1
Pot of Avarice x 1 (Don't have yet, going to obtain.)

Trap Cards:

Divine Wrath x 1
DNA Surgery x 2
Widespread Ruin x 1
Seven Tools of the Bandit x 1
Call of the Haunted x 1
Gravity Bind x 1
Dust Tornado x 1
Sakuretsu Armor x 1

So... yeah. I can't wait for Shadow of Infinity to come out. Devildozer for pure Attack and discarding ability, Gokipon to search out Petit/Cocoon/Needle Worms (Needle Worms especially after being returned to the deck after Pot of Avarice.) and the like. Will be awesome.

But for now, this is the best I could come up with.

Thoughts?

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Nobleman eater bug is very slow because of being a flip AND tribute. Take It Out.
You are running three types of insect decks also. Beatdown, LV up, and Great Moth. Those are very hard to pull off in the same deck.
Please cut down to 40 and do so by taking out Slow things and other bad card management cards like Leghul,Man-Eater, and TTTD.

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
Cards that may help:
Insect Imitation< awesome for the LV insects
Magical Merchant
Swarm of Locusts and Scarabs
Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth is too hard to bring out; if you play against real good dueslist, it'll get destroyed withtin the 6 waiting turns
I'd toss the moths and nobleman eater

cheekie3

Banana
i would ditch the great moths far too hard to get out

imo the best way to do this is to stick to ultimate insects as metal armored bug and all your other tributes are just rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.