• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Windwakemeup's Trade Shop | Shinies, Events, RNG Manipulation Services, Breedjects

windwakemeup

Bee Prince

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
Last edited:

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
@EKZ1505

The rest of your orders are done!

I have the exact spreads and stuff if you want to look, I just decided to keep them semi-private. I will still post the hatching screen publicly for the shinies I hatch, and if you want the RNG spread I'll send them to you privately through PMs.

Bruxish (Shiny | Adamant | Dazzling | Ice Fang, Poison Fang | 31/31/31/x/31/31 )
Alolan Diglett (Redo) (Shiny | Jolly | Sand Force | 31/31/31/18/31/31)
Dhelmise (Shiny | Brave | Steelworker | 31/31/31/31/31/3)

@truevillany

Your orders are done as well!

Cyndaquil (Not Shiny | Timid | Flash Fire | 31/30/31/30/31/31 | HP Grass )
Houndour (Shiny | Timid | Unnerve | 31/30/31/30/31/13 | HP Grass )

Edit: I will soon update my lists with stuff in bank, college has kind of swamped me lately...

Last edited:

Phony

Hello! im in need of your services!'

Request:Abra

Nature:timid

IV spread: perfect ivs except in Atk (also with HP fire if you can)

ball:love ball

shiny? yes

Offering: Shiny azumarill, ampharos and A-marowak(Cloned except for marowak)

IGN: Daniel

Friend Code:4141-6692-7590

Last edited:

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
Hello! im in need of your services!'

Request:Abra

Nature:timid

IV spread: perfect ivs except in Atk (also with HP fire if you can)

ball:love ball

shiny? yes

Offering: Shiny azumarill, ampharos and A-marowak(Cloned except for marowak)

IGN: Daniel

Friend Code:4141-6692-7590

Will do! Thank you for requesting, I'll have this done tonight or tomorrow.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Request Pokemon: Buneary
Nature: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ball: Premier
Shiny?: Yes, and female too please
Egg Moves: Sky Uppercut, Ice Punch, Fake Out
IGN: Steve
Friend Code:

Offering Lv. 100 shiny Miltank that I used in HG for the Battle frontier. The downside is that it is not perfect IVs and has neutral nature.

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
Request Pokemon: Buneary
Nature: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ball: Premier
Shiny?: Yes, and female too please
Egg Moves: Sky Uppercut, Ice Punch, Fake Out
IGN: Steve
Friend Code:

Offering Lv. 100 shiny Miltank that I used in HG for the Battle frontier. The downside is that it is not perfect IVs and has neutral nature.

That's ok, I don't mind non-competitive shinies! I'll get this done soon, thanks for requesting!

Det. Viper

That's ok, I don't mind non-competitive shinies! I'll get this done soon, thanks for requesting!

I was impressed and very pleased with the Tangrowth you RNG’d for me so I wanted another. And shiny Mega Lopunny looks pretty cool so I wanted one for the Battle Spot. Thank you very much for this service.

rock lobster

Shellfish
Requesting: 5IV knockoff adamant Pawniard/Bisharp
Offering: rare candy/5IV HA adamant alolan geodude
IGN: Mark
FC: 2595-5115-7172

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
Requesting: 5IV knockoff adamant Pawniard/Bisharp
Offering: rare candy/5IV HA adamant alolan geodude
IGN: Mark
FC: 2595-5115-7172

Please use the form for requesting next time, thank you. Unfortunately, I have not RNG'd in Gen 6, and Knock Off is an ORAS move tutor only move. I also have no need for items like rare candies. There's a chance I can just breed you one normally, but it'll take longer than normal RNG as I'm relying on chance to give me a good Pokemon instead of RNG manipulation.

I was impressed and very pleased with the Tangrowth you RNG’d for me so I wanted another. And shiny Mega Lopunny looks pretty cool so I wanted one for the Battle Spot. Thank you very much for this service.

Yup! I'm breeding that for you tonight and should be able to trade sometime on friday or during the weekend. Sorry for the wait on this one (College is kicking my butt!)

Det. Viper

Yup! I'm breeding that for you tonight and should be able to trade sometime on friday or during the weekend. Sorry for the wait on this one (College is kicking my butt!)

Sounds good. Let me know how it goes. And I understand college. Been there, done that.

Det. Viper

I had a family member come over for the weekend and it took up most of my time this weekend, so I'll be able to trade you on Tuesday. I'm so sorry for the delay.

I wasn’t even home this weekend so not a big deal to me. I’ll be available Tuesday night.