• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Windwakemeup's Trade Shop | Shinies, Events, RNG Manipulation Services, Breedjects

windwakemeup

Bee Prince

utlhmsus

Requesting: Gen 6 Shiny Jirachi: Adamant | Japanese | 08014
Offering: Shiny Alolan Raticate
IGN: Sun
Friend Code: 2552-5852-1468

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
Requesting: Gen 6 Shiny Jirachi: Adamant | Japanese | 08014

Want:Charmander | shiny | Naive | Z-ONE (japanese) | 6729 | 4iv | Blaze | Poke

I can trade a shiny Type Null as compensation!

Requesting: Shiny Tapu Koko: Timid | Melemele |
Offering: (All shiny) Alola Raticate, crabrawler, lurantis, stufful, Dartrix. Willing to offer more than one if necessary
IGN: Quinton
Friend Code: In description

Alright perfect! Just pm me when you'd be able to trade!

All of you, I'll be setting aside your pokemon and PMing you shortly. sorry that it took me so long to get to all of you!

Hello! I want to request a breeding service from you

Request Pokemon: Froakie (nicknamed Mikasa)
Level 1
Nature: Naive
Ability: protean
IV Spread: 31/30/31/30/31/30 or anything you can with HP fire
Ball: Luxury ball
Egg moves: Toxic Spikes, Bestow, Mind Reader, Mud Sport
Shiny?: Yes
IGN: ChrisDoukas
Friend Code: 0989-2752-9913

Can it be kalos native from gen 6? If not its ok

I can offer:

These are my personal breed hached shinies with photo proof if you want

Alola grimer modest nature in friend ball with egg moves
Curse
shadow sneak
stockpile
swallow
ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Grubbin modest nature in fast ball with egg moves
Harder
mud shot
Endure
electroweb
ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Alola rattata adamant nature in level ball with egg moves
Snatch
reversal
final gambit
counter
6ivs

And from events that you are looking for
gen 5 Yamanotos politoed
gen 5 yamanotos kingdra
gen 5 shiny genesect

Gen 7 vc celebi
usum hat pikachu (download by me and soft-reset for hp ice)
USUM Rockruff (download from me and sof-reset for jolly nature)

Tell me if you are interest in something... thank you :)

Last edited:

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
Hello! I want to request a breeding service from you

Request Pokemon: Froakie (nicknamed Mikasa)
Level 1
Nature: Naive
Ability: protean
IV Spread: 31/30/31/30/31/30 or anything you can with HP fire
Ball: Luxury ball
Egg moves: Toxic Spikes, Bestow, Mind Reader, Mud Sport
IGN: ChrisDoukas
Friend Code: 0989-2752-9913

Can it be kalos native from gen 6? If not its ok

I can offer:

These are my personal breed hached shinies with photo proof if you want

Alola grimer modest nature in friend ball with egg moves
Curse
shadow sneak
stockpile
swallow
ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Grubbin modest nature in fast ball with egg moves
Harder
mud shot
Endure
electroweb
ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Alola rattata adamant nature in level ball with egg moves
Snatch
reversal
final gambit
counter
6ivs

And from events that you are looking for
gen 5 Yamanotos politoed
gen 5 yamanotos kingdra
gen 5 shiny genesect

Gen 7 vc celebi
usum hat pikachu (download by me and soft-reset for hp ice)
USUM Rockruff (download from me and sof-reset for jolly nature)

Tell me if you are interest in something... thank you :)

I'll be working on this sometime this week, and I'll trade the grimer for it. Thank you for requesting!

Burumun

Requesting: Manesh Arceus: Docile | Manesh | 12215
Offering: Shiny Aromatisse
IGN: Sasha
Friend Code: 2191-7925-0842

I still have to evolve my Spritzee to Aromatisse, but would that be okay?

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
I am going to be temporarily closing this shop as college is very much pressing on my time to do this. I should open back up during summer. Please, if you put in a request before this message, message me and I'll get those trades done for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

utlhmsus

Hey, it’s me again to reapply with the following:

Requesting: Gen 6 Darkrai: Adamant | Japanese | 04194

Edited to request a different Pokémon.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Requesting: Birthday Sylveon: Modest | Japanese | 10123. If you've got a spare Gold Bottle Cap, I'd be very happy with one of those as well. I'm in need of one at this time.
Offering: I saw they're in your wants list, so I'm offering your choice of either of the following:
Japanese PC event Shiny Mimikyu -- Jolly nature, obtained myself, WC proof, and not cloned. However, it's been EV trained and leveled from 10 to 39.
Japanese Shiny Silvally -- Lonely nature. I obtained it myself but needed help, so it doesn't have WC proof unfortunately. This one is also not cloned. It's EV trained, but I can reset them. Happiness resets upon trading, so it'll be UT when it reaches you.
In-Game Name: Pyrax
Friend Code: In my signature.

I've actually got a couple questions for that Sylveon: Do you know who the OT was? If so, do they have proof? Also, does the Pokémon still have Celebrate as a move?

EDIT: I deeply apologize, but I checked to verify my own claims, but it turns out I trained my Mimikyu and my Silvally some months ago. I made the edits to reflect this. Once again, I apologize for making misleading claims on that Pokémon.

Last edited:

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
Hey, it’s me again to reapply with the following:

Requesting: Gen 6 Darkrai: Adamant | Japanese | 04194

Edited to request a different Pokémon.
I'll grab that pokemon from my bank for you! PM me when you are able to trade. I'll be checking all today.

Request Pokemon: Zorua
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: 31iv in everything, except Atk (which can be anything).
Ball: Moon Ball
IGN: Jozua
Friend Code: 272411793849

Offering: Shiny Psyduck
I'll get working on that later today! Thank you for requesting!

Requesting: Birthday Sylveon: Modest | Japanese | 10123. If you've got a spare Gold Bottle Cap, I'd be very happy with one of those as well. I'm in need of one at this time.
Offering: I saw they're in your wants list, so I'm offering your choice of either of the following:
Japanese PC event Shiny Mimikyu -- Jolly nature, obtained myself, WC proof, and not cloned. However, it's been EV trained and leveled from 10 to 39.
Japanese Shiny Silvally -- Lonely nature. I obtained it myself but needed help, so it doesn't have WC proof unfortunately. This one is also not cloned. It's EV trained, but I can reset them. Happiness resets upon trading, so it'll be UT when it reaches you.
In-Game Name: Pyrax
Friend Code: In my signature.

I've actually got a couple questions for that Sylveon: Do you know who the OT was? If so, do they have proof? Also, does the Pokémon still have Celebrate as a move?

EDIT: I deeply apologize, but I checked to verify my own claims, but it turns out I trained my Mimikyu and my Silvally some months ago. I made the edits to reflect this. Once again, I apologize for making misleading claims on that Pokémon.

I can get you the Gold Bottle Cap, sure! And I can PM you a picture of the Sylveon; I'll have to check if it still has its event move. Unfortunately, I didn't obtain the Sylveon, and got it from a person who didn't provide me with any proof. I've checked it for legality purposes and can send you detailed data about it, but if not having the proof is a dealbreaker I understand completely.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
So, are you fine with the event(s) I offered being touched/EV-trained? If that is indeed the case, would you prefer the Silvally as it's not levelled from the original? The Mimikyu, unfortunately, will never again be able to be traded as untouched because of its level. Again, I can reset the EV's on the Silvally (having the requisite berries) and trade it to you, and this should reset the happiness stat to zero.

As for the Sylveon, the proof of legality is really all I need so that I can comfortably use it to battle (and in the future possibly trade). Still, it would need to still have Celebrate as its event move. (Also, I assume it'll come in a Cherish Ball? Just out of curiosity, for when you check.)