• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wing It! The Angel/Devil Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Really and truly
chary888 said:
Oh neat sounds cool I will request one also (can't you be nice for a change) lol ok here it is!
You know, I'd be nice if you didn't post in the FanArt Requests section showing off other people's work without telling them.
And if you didn't post 'game tips' (I use the term loosely) in the Fanfiction section, and your actual fics had some effort put into them, taking the advise you've been given.
Maybe if you followed the rules properly, you wouldn't have these problems. -_-

chary888 said:
Angel or Devil: Angel
Version: Leaf green/Fire red
Wing placement: On like my avatar's
Colors: Light orange (main body),white (Wings and horns), and light red (Flame And halo).
other: Sharp horns, smile, a halo, and white it out.

I will advertise this in my sig to. Said Chary888 carefully
It would be a big help if you told me exactly what Pokémon you wanted me to do.

I never said I can make a sprite smiling. I could always try, but it depends on the Pokémon and what kind of mouth they have. And horns come in one style only: curved backwards.
I can not white things out. For that you will have to ask somebody else (though you'll still have to give me credit for the sprite).

~Psychic

C

chary888

Oh sorry yes isn't the pokemon obvious? CHARIZARD is the pokemon ok thanks!

Sneaze

Perfect IVs
Okay can I have

Angel or Devil: Devil
Pokemon: Sneasel
Version: Ruby/Sapphire
Wing Placement: Back
Colors: Make ear Red and claws Grey, Black Wings
Other: Remove the tail and add Black devil tail

Devil
Colors: Black Wings, make ear Red and claws Grey
Other: None

Devil
Wing Placement: None
Colors: make ear Red and claws Grey
Other: Remove the tail and add Black devil tail

Thank you in advance.

Bloody Banette

Hi first time i see this topic, I think you sprites are awesome and also i'm going to request one of them:
Devil or Angel: Devil
Pokemon: Banette
Color: Don't know, you choose which looks better
Other: A black Devil tail

Thanks in advance

Psychic

Really and truly
Thank you, Chary888. But complaining isn't going to make me do your request any faster.
Did you not read my rules? Allow me to refresh your memory:
*Be patient. I'm taking my own time to do this. I can't help it if I have other things I'd like to do in my life
For that, I am not doing your request. Don't even dare replying, because I'll call a Mod. Read my rules, or get lost. Now, screw off.

Everyone else: your requests are coming soon. Please be patient.

~Psychic

Last edited:

♠Jamie♠

Pkmn: Kingdra
Sort: Devil
Accesories: Red & Black, And Wings

ThnQ

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Hello! I am not here to request as much to say how good your sprites are! I mean, like a fanfic requesting characters, you also need some reviewers right?

So...I would suggest making a darker color on the top of the angel wings...they look blurred and rushed together though I know you spent time on them. They look like you just painted every spot of the wings. And the halo...you might wanna recolor that. Course you can't recolor the white part of Shedinja's halo, but still...maybe a yellowish?

For the devil, you put the horns to low, almost like they're growing out of the forehead, so you might want to put them on the head fully.

Other than that I see no problem.

Your Friend Always, X Kaze

Psychic

Really and truly
X Kazemon said:
Hello! I am not here to request as much to say how good your sprites are!
Well, then, welcome anyways.

I mean, like a fanfic requesting characters, you also need some reviewers right?
o_O Why would you request FanFic characters?
I'd like to point out that you're thinking of the Fan Sprites Forum. That is where comments on sprites go. But here is good too. I supposed.

So...I would suggest making a darker color on the top of the angel wings...they look blurred and rushed together though I know you spent time on them.
Why would they need to be a darker color on top? The top is where the highlights would be.
In what way do they look 'blurred and rushed together'? Is there something wrong with the shading? And 'they' is just the angel wings, right?

They look like you just painted every spot of the wings.
Painted? As in I just took a single color and smushed it all across the sprite? Okay...

And the halo...you might wanna recolor that. Course you can't recolor the white part of Shedinja's halo, but still...maybe a yellowish?
Funny; I realized I should make the halo yellow after I actually made the sprite. But by then I had already posted the sprite, so it was too late.
Naturally the halo would be a light yellow, golden color. *rolls eyes*

For the devil, you put the horns to low, almost like they're growing out of the forehead, so you might want to put them on the head fully.
Yea, I noticed that too. I didn't really practice before I posted that I could do horns, so I didn't quite know how to go about doing it.

Well, huzzah for a 'review'. Though I'd like to kinow if I'm doing anything right as well. Did you like any of the sprites or did you just review for me because I always review for you?

Oh, and that reminds me; that fic you posted, about Latios/Latias. Why did you Delete it? You wrote up a poem and everything. Oh, you should have seen me laugh when you asked that nobody give you a 'Psychic review'! Totally brightened up my day. Knowing that you hated the reviews I work so hard to make. Well, you must have deleted it for another reason besides it didn't get a single review. And to think, I was going to review it.
Oh, and are you ever going to reply to that PM I sent you? What about that review for 'Dragon's Fury'? And I commented on YOUR sprites too, at one point. Maybe you'd like to check that out.

Hmmm, your review shouldn't go unrewarded. I skimmed through your One Shot (not without a chuckle) but didn't want to bother reviewing it. But I'm sure you'd love to get a 'Psychic review' for it. ^-^

To my requestors: I'm staying with my relatives this week, and none of their computers have access to the program I use to make sprites. So I’m afraid that it will be a week until I can do your requests.

My apologies,
~Psychic

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
You are very talented and here are two pokemon i would like to see done

Angel or Devil: Angel
Pokemon: Ninetales
Color: Shiny colored but lighter, silver wings, if you can put a white aura around Ninetales
Other: Halo

Angel or Devil: Devil
Pokemon: Rapidash
Version: Emerald
Color: Shiny with the body black and the wings black with silver on the inside
Other: horns only if it looks cool

Psychic

Really and truly
Chary888 said:
I am back I have been patient for a month are they done?
*kicks Chary888*

How DARE you? I warned you not to post in my thread again, you bawling, blasphemous, incharitable dog!

I TOLD you, and I QUOTE:
Psychic said:
For that, I am not doing your request. Don't even dare replying, because I'll call a Mod. Read my rules, or get lost. Now, screw off.
I AM NOT DOING YOUR REQUEST BECAUSE YOU BROKE MY RULES! AND NOW YOU HAVE BROKEN THE SAME DAMN RULE TWICE!

And it hasen't even been a month, but who cares how long it's been? I WILL NEVER DO YOUR REQUEST. IT WILL NEVER BE DONE BY ME. FACE THE FACTS.

MerkelHog: I'm afraid I can't give your Ninetails an aura of any kind.
Also, I have my own version of blue flames I made myself. I actually have a black Rapidash with these dark and light blue flames. Would you prefer my flames or the actual Shiny's flames?

My requestors: again, sorry this is taking so long. I've been having a bunch of technical dificulties lately and I do have a life outside Serebii-my school play is drawing nearer, so practices are taking up a lot of my spare time, and frankly, this shop isn't my number one priority.
If you guys have problems with it, keep them to yourselves. As stated in the rules, I do this during my free time, and if I want to, I can stop whenever I want.

So don't pester me. I will get your requests done when I can. Don't revive this topic for SPAM reasons.

~Psychic

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Hello once more...

When I said the fanfic requesting characters, I meant when someone posts in the Author's Cafe and asks who would like to be in their fic.

No, I am not trying to be completely negative. They're rather good, it's just that I dislike some parts. I liked the devil Aggron and Blaziken, they're rather good and not in the least bit like some of the sprites I've come up with.

The top of the wings is like the tops of Charizard wings, etc. For example, if you were trying to do completely black wings, I would say dark black on top and greyish on the bottom. You just used one color for the entire wing, so it looked kind of weird.

The color was only "smushed together" because you pretty much used the same color for the entire wing, as said above, and didn't color some of the wing outline.

The halo....whatever you want is peachy-keen :) I'm not good at halos either, which is why I stick to mostly devil Pokemon.

The horns...just practice :)

Eevee95

Eevee's for Ever
hmmm pretty cool ill request

pokemon: eevee
angel
coloured angel pinkish yellowish
wings: the little ones place: on back
version:leafgreen
halo

Pokemon chikorita
angel
coloured origenal
wings the little ones place: on lower head
version: leaf green
halo

im still reading your rules so give me time to edit my post and if uj cant do both do the one that shall be easiest

Last edited:

Latias74

Can you make me an angel colred, angel Latias and an angel colored angel Milotic.

Also can I have a devil colored devil Charizard, and a devil colored devil Ursarang?

Thanx in advanced!

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Chaimee1: Please use the form properly. Sorry I didn’t say that earlier.

Azumarill and Latias74: Requests ignored.
Both of you should be reading my rules more closely. -_-

Eevee95: What part of Eeve should be pink and what part should be yellow?
What do you mean by ‘little ones’? Just normal wings or Togetic wings? I only do normal wings made from bird Pokémon, not any other type.

MerkelHog: Okay, I'll keep the flames, but for Ninetails' hair I can just make it blue. I know I'd mess up if I tried to make them look like flames.

X Kazemon said:
Hello once more...

When I said the fanfic requesting characters, I meant when someone posts in the Author's Cafe and asks who would like to be in their fic.
Ohhh, alrighty then. Though you know it's only the idiots who do that, right? (I mean to say that a fic should have your own characters, not the other people's. People should write for themselves, not to please others, you know?)

No, I am not trying to be completely negative. They're rather good, it's just that I dislike some parts. I liked the devil Aggron and Blaziken, they're rather good and not in the least bit like some of the sprites I've come up with.
Well, I'm glad you liked some parts. Always good to hear. Not that I hate when people want to help me to improve; I just want to make sure I doing something right.

The top of the wings is like the tops of Charizard wings, etc. For example, if you were trying to do completely black wings, I would say dark black on top and greyish on the bottom. You just used one color for the entire wing, so it looked kind of weird.
Ah, I see what you mean (at least, I'm almost positive you're talking about the angel wings). It’s just the way the wings are made that the top isn’t properly separated from the bottom, so it’s hard to judge where the top ends and the bottom part begins, if you understand what this odd sentence means.

The color was only "smushed together" because you pretty much used the same color for the entire wing, as said above, and didn't color some of the wing outline.
o.o Eh, I just checked out the angel sprites to try to understand what you mean, but I’m drawing a bit of a blank. >.< They don’t look exceptionally smudged in my opinion, but then again, a fresh pair of eyes can always see something the eyes of the ‘maker’ can not.

The halo....whatever you want is peachy-keen I'm not good at halos either, which is why I stick to mostly devil Pokemon.

The horns...just practice
Yes…I’ll try to think up something for that there halo. I’ll probably go with gold.
And I think I may just retire the use of the horns, and maybe the tail as well.

I AM NOT TAKING ANY MORE REQUESTS UNTILL I’M FINISHED WITH THESE REQUESTORS. ALL REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED UNTILL THEY ARE FINISHED, I REPEAT, ALL REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED, SO DON’T EVEN TRY IT.

If your name and sprite is not on the following list, then it will not be done. This list will not, and I mean WILL NOT be edited unless you have a valid reason.

Sneasel12: three devil Sneasel
Dark Duskull: devil Banette
MerkelHog: angel Ninetails and devil Rapisash
Eevee95: angel Eevee and Chikorita

(Special thanks to Sneasel12 and Dark Duskull who have been extremely patient waiting for their sprites.)

Until these sprites are finished and posted, I will not be doing any more. As previously mentioned, I have a life to live and this shop isn’t one of my top priorities.

~Psychic

Eevee95

Eevee's for Ever
oh togetic wings the colour can be at random spots where you choose so everywhere like the tip of eevee's tail yelow and the rest of the tail pink stuff like that thanks for your concern

A

Azumarill

Angel or Devil: Both
Pokémon: Slowbro
Version: FRLG
Wing Placement: by shoulders where they should be
Colors- Black red for devil white light blue for angel
Extra- Halo for angel horns and tail for devil

-azu ;242;

Status
Not open for further replies.