• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wing It! The Angel/Devil Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Really and truly
-_- Request still denied, Azumarill. Did you not read my last post? The list WILL NOT BE EDITED, NO MATTER WHETHER YOU USE THE FORM OR NOT. PEOPLE, STOP REQUESTING. WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED.

ANYONE ELSE WHO POSTS A REQUEST WILL BE PERMENANTLY IGNORED, EVEN IF THEY POST A REQUEST AFTER I FINISH THE LIST.

~Psychic

Latias74

Can you make me an pink, angel Latias and an light blue angel Milotic. All of there body that color.

Also can I have a red and black devil Charizard, and a red and black devil Ursarang?

Thanx in advanced!

E

emerald lava

pLEASE
Pokémon: cHARIZARD(sHINY)
Version: Emerald
Wing Placement: Pokémon’s arms, legs,
Colors: Devil colored black.
OR For Angel I could take its original colors and just make them light, like I did for Delcatty. OR For Devil I could just take its original colors and make them darker.
Other: A Devil TaIL rED wITH fLAMES
tHX IN aDVANCE

Psychic

Really and truly
WHAT PART OF 'NO MORE REQUESTS' DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND? DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU EVEN MORE?
I AM NOT TAKING ANY MORE REQUESTS, PERIOD. YOU CAN BEG AND CRY AND SCREAM ALL YOU WANT, BUT THE ANSWER IS STILL NO!

Latias74, I HAVE WARNED YOU ONCE ALREADY, AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO REQUEST AGAIN, STILL NOT USING THE FORM AND REQUESTING FOUR SPRITES!

BOTH YOU AND emerald lava ARE HEREBY BANNED FROM MY SHOP, PERMANENTLY. I WILL NEVER DO A REQUEST FOR YOU, EVEN WHEN THE LIST IS DONE. I HAVE SAID THIS ALREADY AND I AM SICK OF REPEATING MYSELF.

NO MORE REQUESTS! NO IFs AND NO BUTs ABOUT IT!

~Psychic

Psychic

Really and truly
Back In Business, People!

(Before I start; Mods, Ookami gave me permission to reopen.)

Alright, I’m sooo extremely sorry for being so late with the requests, guys, but my agenda’s been rather busy for the past while. Anyways, I have all the sprites done, and I hope you all like them:

Sneasel12: Three devil Sneasel: One with only a devil tail, with wings and devil tail and with wings only
BlackDevil-TailedSneasel.png
BlackWingedDevil-TailedSneasel.png
BlackWingedDevilSneasel.png

Bloody Banette: A Deil Banette
BlackDevilBanette.png

MerkelHog: A Black Devil Rapidash, and an Angel Ninetails with silver wings
BlackDevilShinyRapidash.png
(personally, one of my favourites)
SilverWingedAngelNinetails.png
ShinyAngelNinetails.png
(comapred to the original shiny versian with wings)

Eevee95: An Angel Eevee, which I had given to you in advance. We spoke about Chikorita.
AngelEevee.png
(also one of my favourites. don't you just want to give it a hug?)

Yup, that's it. So, with all said and done, I declare this Shop oficially OPEN ONCE AGAIN!
YOU MAY START REQUESTING!

~Psychic

Psychic

Really and truly
^^ No problem! I'm glad you liked it!

No longer swamped with any form of work, though. I'm just trying to find my imagination again. It ran away the other day. :'(

~Psychic

Angeling

true love
Hmm.. I really like that shiny Ninetales with wings.. especially the silver ones. x3 I guess I'll request now.

Pokémon: Espeon/Eefi.
Angel or Devil: Angeel.
Version: Emerald.
Colors: Hm.. light pink. <3
Other: Halo. And the wings sorta like the shiny Ninetales you did?

Pokémon: Umbreon/Burakki. Shiny, if possible.
Angel or Devil: Devil. Stereotype, oh well..
Version: Emerald too. yesh, I like a lot of the Emerald sprites..
Colors: Black? Oo; Would it make a difference?
Other: Wings and a tail.. I guess. If not tail, then horns. @_@;

Sorry for confusing you or something. ._.

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
Pokémon: Dewgong
Angel or Devil: Angel
Version: Fire Red
Colors: Either keep the original color or make it a little lighter whichever looks better.
Other: Silver/white halo

Pokémon: Walrein
Angel or Devil: Devil
Version: Ruby/Sapphire
Colors: Make the body black and the white stripes silver. If you can make the white hair the silver fire you used for my devil rapidash. If you cant make it fire than just make it the silver color. make the wings black with silver insides.
Other:

Psychic

Really and truly
MerkelHog sorry it took so long, but I've been rather busy lately. :S
Anyways, here is your Deil Walrein.
DevilWalrein.png

I got a bit confused about your Dewgong, as I didn't know if you wanted wings or not, so I made an Angel Dewgong with wings and a Dewgong with just a halo. I actually did make them lighter than the original, though I'm sorry the wings came out so dark. :p
WhiteWingedAngelDewgong.png
AngelDewgong.png

Anyways, I'm back open!

~Psychic

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
Got another one for you. if you can't tell i like to pick pokemon that are the same types but look completly different.

Pokémon: Roselia
Colors: make the body and wings the same color that you used on the Ninetales. Make the leaves the light yellow you used on the angel Eevee. Make the rosebuds a light pink color kind of like the lightest shade of pink you used on the angel Ampharos.
Other: give it a halo and if you can make the thorns on top of the head a little duller.

Pokémon: Victreebel
Colors: Make the body black. Replace the leaves with devil wings. Replace the stem with a devil’s tail and make it black. Make the green specks on the body red or silver your choice. Make the wings black with either silver or red lining. Make the leaf on the top a lighter shade of black than that you use on the tail and body.
Other:

The first Buizeru

Bulbasaur Trainer
Pokémon: Mew
Angel or Devil: Both
Version: FR/LG
Colors: Just make the normal colors ighter and darker :)
Other: Wings for angel blue and a halo

Psychic

Really and truly
MerkelHog, I tried a few combinations with the Victreebel, and the ones I ended up liking was this Red-Winged Devil Victreebel and this Grey-Winged Devil Victreebel. But I had an absolute blast making it: I had to completely reshade the wings, and I had to change the shape of the body and the brown stem connecting with the leaf on top. I don't think I've ever had so much fun making a sprite.
Red-WingedDevilVictreebel.png
Grey-WingedDevilVictreebel.png

Your Angel Roselia turned out quite nicely, despite the odd color combination.
YellowAngelRoselia.png

Chikorita III, I'm waiting for your reply to my PM, because your requests were quite unclear. I'm working on them, though.

Still open!

~Psychic

Last edited:

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
Pokémon: Kirlia
Colors: try to make the original colors lighter. Make the horns the light yellow. Once again give it the wings like from the Ninetails.
Other: give it a golden halo.

Pokémon: Kadabra
Version: FireRed/LeafGreen
Colors: Replace the yellow with black. Make the brown darker and make the red markings silver. Again, have the black and silver wings. Try to make the tail end in a devil point. Try to put horns on it but if it looks funny don’t.
Other:

Are you being sarcastic again with the Victreebel? :D I just keep them coming. No rest for the weary. If you want me to stop with all the requests just tell me and I will slow down.

Psychic

Really and truly
Sorry I took so long to do these, I've been really bogged down lately, what with my play and all. Thankfully (well, you guys will be thankful, I'm just miserable about it) my play is over now, and I can get back to work (on both spriting and school...I do have a life outside this forum, you know.

The first Buizeru: I really don't understand your request, and you didn't clear much up in the PM. I won't PM you again, so if you still want me to do your request, edit your post to be more specific, because I don't understand a word you said.

MerkelHog: Once again, here are your Pokémon; a Light Angel Kirlia and a Devil Kadabra. I liked the Kirlia a lot more, mostly because Kadabra looks bad in grey.
LightAngelKirliawithHalo.png
BlackandGreyDevilKadabra.png

MerkelHog said:
Are you being sarcastic again with the Victreebel?
Actually, I wasn't, surprisingly enough. I really did like making it, if you could believe it! I've never reworked a sprite so much, and it was really fun doing Victreebel! Granted, it was a bit hard to take away the leaves and have to reshape the body, as well as remove the end of the tail, but it was pretty neat!

MerkelHog said:
I just keep them coming. No rest for the weary. If you want me to stop with all the requests just tell me and I will slow down.
Yes, you really do. It's quite annoying- I enjoy making the srites, but in the end, I'm not even thanked! I mean, why would you want me to make them in the first place anyway? You aren't using any of them or anything.
Look, unless you plan to actually put them in your sig or a Trainer Card, I'd prefer if you didn't swamp me like this. Not to say I don't want you requesting anymore, but you could go a bit easier on me, or at least use what you request...

Anyways, I'm back to being open for business! Wheeeee!

~Psychic

Last edited:

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
I apologize for not saying anything about all the sprites you have made for me so far. Let me take this chance to say Thank You for everything. Originally I did not have a purpose for my request but I think I do now. I've always had an idea for a fic about the battle between Heaven and Hell and those caught in between. And I believe to create a dreat description of something it is always best to have a picture of it in front of you to help. Of course the only problem is that I am the worst writer in the world, so it probaly will not happen. Unless you can think of a really good FanFic writer that would be up to writing such a story.

I guess I'll request something evily cute..

Pokémon: Pichu
Colors: Red and blackified Pichu...
Other: Hmm..devil tail and wing's.

A spindillion thank you's in advance.

Psychic

Really and truly
MerkelHog said:
I apologize for not saying anything about all the sprites you have made for me so far. Let me take this chance to say Thank You for everything.
It’s okay- I was just feeling a little underappreciated, having made eight sprites without a compliment or even a ‘thank you’. I actually DO work hard on them.
And your thanks is much appreciated. ^^

MerkelHog said:
Originally I did not have a purpose for my request but I think I do now. I've always had an idea for a fic about the battle between Heaven and Hell and those caught in between. And I believe to create a dreat description of something it is always best to have a picture of it in front of you to help. Of course the only problem is that I am the worst writer in the world, so it probaly will not happen. Unless you can think of a really good FanFic writer that would be up to writing such a story.
*shrugs* I agree about having visual references for stories: the characters in my own fic, The Mutations, were actually based off sprites I had seen! Heekali, Kendar and Shinari are all sprites of a Vulpix, Grovyle and Gardevoir that our own Mod, Dragonfree, made!

I think that you underestimate yourself- I’m sure you’d be able to write such a story, and if you did, I’d be the first to review!
I can’t give names of writers I think could do it, just because I don’t think I should and you could get in trouble for sending people PMs like that. I’m sure that in the Author’s Café you can find a thread for ‘plot adoption’, meaning you can let someone else write a story using your own plot. If you can’t find it, after doing a search, speak to a FanFic Mod about the idea and see if they’ll go for it.

Good luck with whatever the heck you do, and remember: you’re always welcome back!

Yoshinichi: Here is your Devil Pichu, hope you like it! It didn’t take me long to do, though I did have some trouble because the wings are somehow too big for it, and I couldn’t make a tail, just because it was too small to work with in the first place, and either way it would have been hidden by the right wing (you can barely see it's normal tail anyways). You gotta admit it's pretty cute, though!
BlackDevilPichu.png

Still open!

~Psychic

Psychic

Really and truly
Status
Not open for further replies.