• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Winged Darkrai (Charcoal)

LegendaryRotom

If Darkrai ever gets a sky forme,I hope it has real (REAL) wings. No wing-shaped projections,no hand-like glider ears,just WINGS. Like an angel. Because,Darkrai reminds me of Erik. Which is the exact reason I drew this.

HisMaster.jpg

Doesn't he look beautiful with wings? Tell me what you think!^_^

jirachi1996

Master Trainer
that is awesome

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
I like the shading and stuff but...it just looks a little hard to tell what it is. Good work though.

runka

Charizard pwns it!
That... is... fantastic. Awesome, AWESOME job.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
For me, it was hard to figure out where Darkrai's face was and how it was drawn.

But I love, love, LOVE the amount of detail and shading that went into this! :D You can tell that a lot of hard work went into this :3

I'd love to see it in color. (What little color Darkrai has XD) Good job!