• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Winged-Sprites~

EpicKitten

Absol Lover
I'm new here, and I am trying sprite editing. I'm not the best, but...
http://i53.*******.com/2uf7syp.png
It's a family photo! I'm going to post these each separately soon, but I just had this quick picture ready for here. I'm going to make a lot more winged sprites if I get good comments. If I get bad ones... Well, I'll think about that if I get there!

Ninetales;038;
attachment.php

Absol;359;
attachment.php

Last edited:

-Raiga-

I'm sure you'll be bound to get a reply saying-

Too much copy and paste
All u did is recolor them
they're too big blah blah blah

But if they are just your first sprites they are fine. Just make sure you are recoloring everything such as the lugia wings on espeon and stuff like that, and perhaps try your hand at trying to make some of your own parts.

Also, the ninetales and absol pics aren't showing up for me personally.

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
I can't see the absol or ninetails sprites either. Hopefully you can fix that.
As for the winged ones, the only ones I can fully comment on are the front three, as those are the only ones that aren't covered by the others. My main problem is that the wings on the espeon are a different color. Otherwise they're pretty good. Hopefully in future sprites you'll make your own parts, which would significantly improve the sprites.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
wings on the espeon are a different color.

Actually they're not, the same colour pallette has been used over the whole sprite but different shades have been used, so the wings main colour appears white and light grey.
All that needs to be done to this sprite is to re-colour Espeons body and use the lighter shades of the Lugia pallette.

For your first sprites they are not that bad. When showcasing sprites, however, its better to start off with each sprite individually shown, so we can see each one clearly, but you have the basics of recolouring and merging parts together down quite well.

The next step is to try and "scratch", meaning create by freehand, parts of pokemon in the fusion yourself, that way you can meld pieces on to your own specification. =]

EpicKitten

Absol Lover
My friend asked me to make her the eeveeloutions with wings, except for vaporeon and leafeon. I'm going to look into the issue of the missing pics, and thanks you guys for constructive criticism! (it's always welcome!)