• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wings 'n' Things! (179)

Littlemyuu

Yanma is so cute ^_^
i love this episode

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this was a good episode. It was a little sad to see Zackary try to release Yanma. Howevwe, I'm glad they were ale to eventually learn to work together. I thought it was funny seeing Meowth ride around in Victreebel's mouth. I also thought it was cool how Yanma's wings are powerful enough to break glass. I felt bad that Zackary got blamed for helping Team Rocket in tricking the town to buy ice.

This episode was cute because of Yanma. But Zachary voice was really annoying and he got me so frustrated for some strange reason.We see many of these episodes so I'm going to rate this episode a 4/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yanma was cool, i loved his Sonic Boom

And poor was the little kid, his Yanma alwyas doing troubles.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Are all Yanma this dangerous? Or did this one have a particular disorder with it's Sonicboom attack? Shattering glass, kinda dangerous I'm surprised they showed this one in the US.

I thought Yanma was too much of a problem in this episode. It gave others of it's species a bad name. Though I appreciate the plot, it was somewhat different than what we're used to.

Funny to see the COTD getting blamed for Team Rocket's doing. 3/10

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Interesting episode. I felt bad for Zach since he had to release his Yanma, but it all worked out in the end. The town people were kind of annoying though. I can't believe they accused Zach of working with the con artist. Zach never gave anyone a reason not to believe him and he always admitted when it was his Yanma that broke the windows, so why would he lie now?

Other than that, the episode was okay. 6/10

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Yanma for the 1st time. I'm very glad Zach was able to keep his Yanma at the end, even after originally releasing it after all the trouble it caused.

28/100

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
This was the worst way to introduce Yanma by destroying windows.

Oh and G50, thank for keeping these episode threads current. I couldn't do this by myself.

7threst

Well, this is a good example what the writers wanted to do with filler episodes in Johto: Introducing a new Pokémon and centering the entire episode around it. This was alright in my opnion, but it wasn't that special - considering it felt quite similar to previous filler episodes. Still an alright one though.

Blessed

An alright episode, I don't really care for Yanma though. Yanma shattering glass all the time is very dangerous. I lol'd at how Team Rocket's glass was actually just ice.

NPT

Just a member
Meh, this was a Boring filler episode. That Yanma was nothing but an annyoing Pokémon that stole Ash's hat and caused havoc in the local town by destroying some glass windows with it's wings. Oh well, at least Zach got to keep Yanma at the end.

Team Rocket tried to cause trouble in this episode....... but as usual, they got blasted off.

zhixun

Actually this episode makes good uses of Physics when Yanyanma flaps it wings to break the glass. I assume Kojiro's Utsubot act like a flycatcher to catch the bug here. Other than that this episode was generally quite boring in my opinion.

I never thought Zachary would get that upset at having to let his Yanma go.
Yeah, I knew he would be sad over it, I just didn't expect him to get that sad over it.

Glad he got to keep it in the end. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww Yanma was kind of cute and even Misty didn't freak out over it ha ha. I liked how it stole Ash's hat and its Sonic Boom attack was really strong, but I'm glad that Zachary didn't release it. ^^

Gillachu

Banned
Yanma breaking windows made me lol. At least this Bug-type wasn't as boring as Spinarak, and I thought that Bugsy should've shown up here.