• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Winner's Path? Which one are YOU Looking for and have you caught it?

Winner's Path. A Pokewalker Path where you meet Unique Pokemon with atleast 1 Exotic Move on it. Some less unique but others. I am gonna hunt for Self Destruct Munchlax. How about you? Duskull? Magikarp? Munchlax? Beldum? Who are YOU looking for? and have you caught it?

More info here

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-area.shtml

Missingno. Master posted this, but I'm putting it on this message incase it gets drowned out by other posts ;)

It's 0 steps for Magikarp/Bronzor (group C), 3000 steps for Horsea/Duskull (group B), and 8000 steps for Beldum/Munchlax (group A).

For Munchlax, a "!!" means you'll either find a group B or group A Pokemon (provided you've walked enough steps for the latter). A "!!!" guarantees a group A Pokemon.

And you can only find one tPokemon from each group until you load something else/the same Pokemon back onto the Pokewalker.

If you can find Magikarp, you won't find Bronzor.

If you can find Horsea, you won't find Duskull.

If you can find Beldum, you won't find Munchlax.

And vice versa

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Wait... aren't they skipping Rally and Sightseeing? I wanted a Torchic...

EDIT: And I have another semi-related question... Where are these Pokewalker route artwork things coming from? I'm talking about these things. Are they official? Where are they from? And are there others besides Winner's Path and Yellow Forest?

Last edited:

Cryptic Blaze

Blinded by the light
Well, I plan on hunting down both Self Destruct Munchlax and Zen Headbutt Beldum when Winner's Path comes out tomorrow. Hopefully they won't be as hard for me to get as the Surf/Fly pikachus.

Twilight Gallade

The Gallade of Night
I'll get them all eventually, especially the Magikarp. It'll be fun to see a Gyarados use Bounce. ^^

But in seriousness, I wouldn't mind a Beldum or Bronzor.

Steelix211

Looks like I've just spent almost all of today breeding Horseas for nothing! Ah well, at least I got a shiny out of it. I think I'll be going for Munchlax, always wanted to try out Selfdestruct Snorlax.

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
hmhm...i'll prob be going for the muddy water horsea. or the bouncing magikarp. heck, maybe even the zen headbutting beldum.

rocky505

Munchlax, Beldum, and Magikarp are what I'm after.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Munchlax is all that I am looking for. I have caught all others in my Japanese Heart Gold.

squishynz

Shiny Hunter
Beldum can learn Zen Headbutt via move tutor? And Gyarados can learn Bounce via move tutor also. Duskull gets imprison via egg move. Bronzor gets trick room from TM and finally horsea gets Muddy water as an egg move in HG/SS. I fail to see how any of those are valuable except for SD Munchlax which was previously only available through XD. I could see the potential gain if you are playing Little Cup however

SuperLink

I just went to download winner's path over WiFi, but Yellow Forest is still up for me.
What's up with that? :? It's definitely May 6th here...

I just went to download winner's path over WiFi, but Yellow Forest is still up for me.
What's up with that? :? It's definitely May 6th here...

^ They might be waiting for may 5th to hit the rest of the world.

I happen to be interestead in the horsea as I lack its held item (dragon scale).
Although admittedly I am still hunting for a surfchu...

Edit:
Nevermind, I finally caught a surfchu.

Last edited:

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I`ll have to say that I`m going for the self-destruct Munchlax and the Zen Headbut Beldum.The Self-Destruct Munchlax would be funny to see in the game.

WOW. This many replies already. I also see the Munchlax is getting itself a name

Jigglychu: They're only unofficial if you use AR to get the events or hack moves on them yourself. There are other links and they'll get to Rally and Sightseeing soon :)

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
WOW. This many replies already. I also see the Munchlax is getting itself a name

Jigglychu: They're only unofficial if you use AR to get the events or hack moves on them yourself. There are other links and they'll get to Rally and Sightseeing soon :)

I know the courses are official. I meant the artwork- is it official or fanmade? And if official, what is it's origin? It's surely not in-game? And is there any artwork out now besides Yellow Forest and Winner's Path?

The_Shuppeteer_

I LIEKZ SHUPPETZ
I'm going for the imprison Duskull. I just love ghost pokemon :)

tom_tom

Dunsparce
Munchlax!!!! Yes, i am totally excited for munchlax!!

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
If I lack National Dex, will I still be able to catch and Transfer over a Beldum? If so, I got a replacement for Natu on my Team...

That's weird. I thought the Duskull had the move Pain Split, but I just checked Serebii.net and found out it has Imprison. I'm officially indifferent. Some of those items might be cool though.

I'm probably going to keep searching for Surfing or Flying Pikachu.