• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Winner's Path? Which one are YOU Looking for and have you caught it?

Flygon: I agree, PLUS This Beldum has a good move instead of that bull **** takedown attack

Also, changed my title to fit the newest thread I've made (I liked the other one better ._.)

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
This is great... I got a Careful Thick Fat Munchlax, Duskulls.. and 2 Beldums.. with 1 being Naughty nature.

I knew I loved this route for a reason.. been waiting for this moment for sooooooo long.

My HG team is so cool looking now.

Munchlax
Yanma
Quilava
Raichu
Beldum

SmartD

I'm planning on getting Beldum with Zen Headbutt. So far I only find Bronzors with Trick Room.

SmartD: I think those are the worst ones to be found. How many steps have you taken

Also everyone, tell me how many !'s it takes to find a Munchlax

MUNCHLAX Cuz i've been trying to get a snorlax since before I got soul silver X_x and am to impatient to wait for the one sleeping in kanto and the others :)

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I was looking for the horsea to get a dragon scale, and I just caught it today.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I like how it's not a pain to catch Beldum anymore!

I always go like this Attack, Attack*, Dodge, Pokeball.

* If I score a critical skip to Pokeball.

True, but now it's a pain to find Beldum. 8000 steps and a 20% chance, and even then if you find Munchlax, no Beldum.

Also everyone, tell me how many !'s it takes to find a Munchlax

It's 0 steps for Magikarp/Bronzor (group C), 3000 steps for Horsea/Duskull (group B), and 8000 steps for Beldum/Munchlax (group A).

For Munchlax, a "!!" means you'll either find a group B or group A Pokemon (provided you've walked enough steps for the latter). A "!!!" guarantees a group A Pokemon.

And you can only find one tPokemon from each group until you load something else/the same Pokemon back onto the Pokewalker.

If you can find Magikarp, you won't find Bronzor.

If you can find Horsea, you won't find Duskull.

If you can find Beldum, you won't find Munchlax.

And vice versa.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
I've caught everything on the route. And let me tell you guys a few things..

Munchlax and Beldum can and will be found on !! so don't worry if you keep getting !!, you might get lucky enough to get one of them. This route seems more giving than other routes, including the Yellow Forest. Just be patient and get plenty of steps.

To get all the rare pokemon/things.
10,000 steps if you don't have ELEC/DARK/FIGHT.
7,500 steps if you do.

How I got 20,000 steps today? 3 rubber bands.. and a toe or a thumb lol. certain shaking techniques work wonders. Do it while watching tv or on the ds.. its perfect. And if I were you guys.. I wouldn't use your watts until you break 150+.. so you can really get a rhythm going.

And seriously.. having a Beldum and Munchlax follow behind you is seriously soooooo cool. Beldum's coloring and texture is probably the best follow sprite ever.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Let's see...I caught a Magikarp, Bronzor, Horsea and Beldum (just need the Munchlax and Duskull! ^^)

Twilight Gallade

The Gallade of Night
Yeesh, sadly my luck isn't going so well so far. All I've been getting are Bronzor and Duskull. Okay the multiple Reaper Cloths are good, and I did get a Power Herb earlier, but c'mon...I want some different Pokemon already...I've walked nearly 15,000+ steps!

Steelia

forever.
Beldum.
Caught three of them.
Already got one up to Metagross; traded the other two on WFC for various Pokemon (one of which was shiny, I believe).

It's all good.