• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Winning

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Are you too engross in wanting to win the pokemon battle no matter what?

Yes no matter what. That means you may resort to hack, breed with perfect IV set pokemon, using only Overused pokemon etc.

Do discuss what will you do to win the pokemon battle all the time or most of the time (Because hax involves and no one really likes that inflicted on them)

Kian D

Grandmaster of time
I battle only for fun and I enjoy it so winning or losing doesn't really matter ;)

TheEliteEmpoleon

I battle for fun mainly. I do EV train and get ideal natures though, to stand a chance against everyone else. I don't care about IVs because I have no idea how they work.