• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Winter 2011-2012 Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
From the basic discriptions...

Another, Milky Holmes 2, Amagami SS+, Baby Please Kill Me and Papa no Iu Koto.

As for the OVA's, Hoshizora e Kakaru, Higurashi Kira and Minori Scramble.

oh....

Rurouni Kenshin: Shin-kyoto-Hen

The list this season is kinda meh and filled with too many sequels and big tits. It's kinda getting old.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
From the basic discriptions...

Another, Milky Holmes 2, Amagami SS+, Baby Please Kill Me and Papa no Iu Koto.

As for the OVA's, Hoshizora e Kakaru, Higurashi Kira and Minori Scramble.

oh....

Rurouni Kenshin: Shin-kyoto-Hen

The list this season is kinda meh and filled with too many sequels and big tits. It's kinda getting old.

Yeah I'm not interested in a lot of the anime on the list. The movies look great though especially Rurouni Kenshin.

I was expecting History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi OVA to be in the winter season but I guess I'll have to wait for spring.

Dunno what to feel about Gundam Seed getting another remastered form.

Scryed will be worth watching along with Lupin.

I might give Brave 10 a chance along with Another.

For my fanservice anime, I'll watch High School DxD.

Other than those I'll skip everything else.

Opal Pikachu13

Ruroni Kenshin: Shin Kyoto-Hen, Sacred Seven: Night Edition,Scryed Alteration, Higurashi Kira, Gundam Seed Remastered, and Lupin III is what interests me. The .hack movie may also be interesting.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Nothing interests me...again!

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
The only thing appealing to me right now is Mouretsu Space Pirates. And that's just because I love space pirates. Its good to see another space anime, since the genre seemed to dissapear a while back.

Only going on this forum to rub my love of Leiji Matsumoto in other peoples' faces, will there be any romantic heroes in Mouretsu Space Pirates?

*looks up the anime, sees a pouty female protagonist*

It's like they're sh!tting on Harlock's grave.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I see about 3 series that might interest me
Baby please kill me
Another
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
I hope their good.

^So it wasn't just my imagination that we'd had this thread already!

What did I say there? Oh yeah, I'll be watching Black*Rock Shooter in the vague hope that it won't become a monstrosity in the transition to series (yeah, I'm weirdly pessimistic about this). Nothing else looks particularly interesting, so that's probably it unless word of mouth steers me towards anything. Or my start-of-season instinct. Worked wonders for Chihayafuru.

Status
Not open for further replies.