• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Winter Ball 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
"I take it you aren't a trainer." Ruin responded after casting his harsh gaze over a boy and some creatures that he was dancing with.

"I didn't even know what a "pokemon" was before coming here, they don't exist where I come from" Xabi spoke, making a brief gesture t'wards the creatures as he mentioned their name. "I might as well be an ordinary human"

A ray of light caught Xabi eye, suddenly bringing his attention to the strange spherical objects attached to Ruin's belt, just like the ones those guys were commanding their beasts with during the fight earlier. He curiously studied them for a second before making conversation again.

"Where exactly are you from? I mean, Ruin's not a common name or even a rare one for that matter for any place I know and you've got those same things that those guys summon those things with earlier"

"So, cold scares you? Gold does it for me. No explanation either. It is just something we Dullahans hate. Gold colored things are fine, but if we come across real gold, orr even fools gold, we be come absolutely distraught, and run away."

‘Heh,good thing it’s out of fashion then right? This thing I’m wearing is only coloured that, I needed a harder metal so the computer doesn’t get bashed up,’ she answers holding up her right arm where the rather chunky wrist band is, just looking at it it’d be impossible to tell something was in it other than an arm version of a knuckleduster.

‘At least with less common things to worry ‘bout, means you can just get on with things and not worry so much. Generally my biggest concern is always what to do with wings given it’s so easy to clip them on things when in this form… But it’s a preference so that’s the price I suppose.’

-

There’s another hmm before a, aha!

‘Found them, well that was a pain. If you just follow me I’ll show you where they are, be a bit easier given all the trainers milling around like idiots.’

Only then did he notice he switched from telepathy again given his expression.

Damnit, I keep doing that. Well, when you’re ready at any rate

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
BG waltzed his merry way in and immediately stopped at the snack table. His sharp eyes scanned over the goods that adorned the platters, seemingly unsatisfied as he searched over doughnuts and berries alike. Finally, after covering half of what was available, BG found his favorite treat.

"Nothing quite like a glass of Mango Juice..." he sighed in enjoyment. As he looked around, the party seemed awfully quiet, short of that guy who had been thrown out. This party needed some happy music.

"Hey," he asked the band "do you guys take requests?"

The leader of the singing Poes nodded.

"How about Caramelldansen?"

A grin crossed the Poe's face...

Zincspider

My Bloody
B was fixing to answer Sandra, when the music changed.

"What in bloody hell..." he asked, to noone in particular. THe music was intoxicating, a tune that made him dance without his own instruction.

"What!?!?!?!" he screamed, as his rams raised up to whee his head should have been. His fingers went up along with his body, and when they went back down, his hips swayed to the opposite side.

"WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?! I am infected!!!" he yelled again, still dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.