• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Winter Games (003)

Bananarama

The light is coming
This is a charming episode that was a delight to watch. I love how Meowth didn't act like a villan as much, which was a nice change of pace. The highlight of this episode was when the Pokémon made musical instruments out of the icicles!

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well Chikorita seemed really moody here at first, although she looked adorable while she was ice skating. Meowth spinning on the ice was funny and I loved when the pokmeon made face imprints on the glass windows as well.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Sigh, there we go again with Ash, Misty, and Brock leaving Pikachu and the gang unattended. I liked how we saw Meowth on four paws for once when he was on the ice, but it seemed messed up how he ended up blasting off.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought it was cute how Pikachu made a face print on the window at the beginning, and the icicle scene was entertaining, too. I thought that Nyasu showed up too late in this special and was merely used as a gag, although I still appreciated seeing him slip on the ice on his paws.