• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Winter Special #2! Dialga & Palkia! The Decisive Space-time Battle!!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
The real reason Dialga and Palkia stopped fighting was because, if they kept fighting, the characters would eventually be babies and they were not looking forward to babysitting.

D

Deleted member 384931

The real reason Dialga and Palkia stopped fighting was because, if they kept fighting, the characters would eventually be babies and they were not looking forward to babysitting.
HAHAHA best joke in this whole thread

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Have you ever tried changing diapers without hands?

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
"They're becoming children. Do you want to deal with them?"
"Heck no. Truce?"
"Heck no."
"..."
"..."
"Call dad?"
"Call dad."

BGMaxie

Say which was the theme that played during the battle against the Alternate Rocket Grunts? I liked it a lot but I don't think I've heard that theme anywhere else nor I think it is in the released OST is it?

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
A lot of companions haven't appeared yet and we have a year left (potentially more) of JN. I wouldn't start worrying now
Well, Journeys seems to be tailor made to last across generations, something that has been a problem with the previous series.

KukuiFanatic501

This episode feels very Digimon-like wih all the Pokemon de-evloving:-D

It also feels like total opositve of the XY episode where all the trainers dreamt about their Pokemon evolving. The episode which Shown Chesnaught, Pangoro, Diggersby to name a few.
I thought I was the only one getting a "OG Digidestined vs Apocalypticmon" Digimon vibe when seeing the pokemon de-evolving lol. Thought it was pretty cool.

KukuiFanatic501

Remember kids praying will solve everything.

Now I will pray and hope that all the problems of the world dissapear.
Arceus: Okay! :)

Kindest god ever to answer the call of a group of 10 year olds aged down in 5 year old bodies

If nothing else, I find this both funny and wholesome for Arceus's character lol. Goes from wanting humanity to be eviscerated to being so nice that he'll help out literal children from being aged out of existence.

bmw9413

A lot of these fillers are a waste of Dawn returning, she only uses Piplup and we get no updates on her contest journey. Smh

KukuiFanatic501

It would have, but again, the timing and pacing of the episode wouldn’t allow for that. That would take an episode or two to set up and resolve. That resolution would also give them a reason to bring Brock back too.
On top of that, if they didn't want to just throw away any more rules of the anime, they would have to re-acquire the lustrous and adamant orbs to summon those 3 to Spear Pillar.

Actually now that I think about it, I found it funny how Ash and Goh traveled all the way to Mt Coronet so much faster than Ash and Dawn did lol.

KukuiFanatic501

I'm not saying they have to bring them back all the time. Acknowledging their existence from time to time is enough. Tracey, a character that lives in a place we see every generation, went 6 years with no mention, including a whole episode in the lab in SM. That's unacceptable.
Actually Tracey was shown for a few seconds in Journeys. The episode when Infernape make's its first reappearance.