• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Winter Special #2! Dialga & Palkia! The Decisive Space-time Battle!!

D

Deleted member 384931

It actually is pretty strange when you really think about it.

You're really going to tell me Lucario wasn't Strong enough to break the bars down?

Or that Inteleon couldn't have just slipped right through the bars? I'm pretty sure he's Thin enough to fit through the space
I know right lol! I found it weird that they didn't even try to escape. Pikachu could easily Iron Tailed them out cages, so Lucario or Inteleon should too with a Snipe Shot or an Aura Sphere!

D

Deleted member 384931

For being modeled after a spy, Goh's Inteleon sure sucks at it.
Dont remind me lol! Actually it never really acted like one before. It just shoots Snipe Shots out of its fingers. At least Grookey acts like it should: annoying and useless.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
For being modeled after a spy, Goh's Inteleon sure sucks at it.
It does it's job fine for the most part, not like it could've expected a AU version of TR popping up out of nowhere

My qualm is where the hell did it's Invisibility gimmick go?

With how much the writer's love gimmicks you'd think that they would be playing that up

KukuiFanatic501

It actually is pretty strange when you really think about it.

You're really going to tell me Lucario wasn't Strong enough to break the bars down?

Or that Inteleon couldn't have just slipped right through the bars? I'm pretty sure he's Thin enough to fit through the space
Tv shows actually do that quite often with the whole “can easily slip through or escape their prison but don’t do so for plot convenience”. Always annoying and irritating to see lol.

Reminds me of that Avatar episode when Aang just chilled inside stocks and could literally free himself anytime he wanted but didn’t lol.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I imagine they space the bars out to give a clear look at the character's faces and read their motions better plus I imagine it's a hassle animation wise but what do I know

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Watching No Way Home in the movie theater now, damn I wish Pokémon had this style of writing and pacing for a multiverse character ensemble story because as someone who dropped MCU for being overly samey-same and came back with a fresh mindset it makes you realize a lot of cues in this episode could have been executed way more effectively and enjoyably.

I don’t think Pokémon anime has done a multiverse plot line i enjoyable that felt fulfilling yet. The Hoopa movie should have nailed that, just jumping face first intro he continuity and stories of the other characters and world. Making them feel fleshed out properly, different styles of confrontations. Other world Go and Koharu were good but needed maybe five episodes to really feel fulfilling.

Last edited:

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Idk how to feel about the whole piece (didn't hate it at all though) but some of the concepts they showed deserved more than just appear in that special
The devolution thing was priceless especially with things like Meowth forgetting how to talk. It was nice to see Goh's and Ash's pokémon that evolved during the series to go back for a while too
Alt TR was quite cool too, cyborg Meowth with proper moves >>>> Prize Master
And I enjoyed most alt characters personalities, sad Ash was idk but the others were fun to see, especially Koharu(Goh too but he looks like even more Gary Stu somehow). Dawn didn't change much from what we saw alone but considering she is a great battler in that universe she would probably have some interesting stories to tell, we probably will never know..

Tl;dr: Personally i liked the episode more because of these concepts than the general plot itself

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Wow, the forums aren't that active much anymore huh? Well, i haven't been on here in quite some time either.

I was curious and decided to watch the dubbed 2-parter. And it was so damn cringy to watch. The animation and the dialogue was atrocious! I was getting Sinnoh series flashbacks! The "two who should have never met" line is really annoying! We get it: Dialga and Palkia live in different dimensions!

I never was a fan of the Journeys series cause of the directions the show took this generation, boring characters, same TR shennanigans, but mostly because of the Goh character.

Looking forward to this series ending. Hopefully Gen 9 anime will be better. But then again, I haven't enjoyed the anime since Black/White so I won't be holding my breath

Starswirl Pikachu

Thats weird, all of this de-evolving and evolving does sort of remind me of Digimon. The Team Rocket power suits are neat but apparently no match for direct blasts from the time warping pokemon. I am ok with this outcome since if any more portals to parallel worlds got opened it would have gotten too confusing eventually.