• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wish Cave

Jirachi - Wish Cave

• 1 or 2 times

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • 3 or 4 times

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 5 or 6 times

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 7 or 8 times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 or more times

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many times that you took to see Jirachi? I'm not talking about to rescue Medicham. For me, two. The first time, I used Swampert, and died on the 85th floor. Damn you, Hitmontop. Luckily I got there with a Lv.22 Salamence. I got there with 4 Frustration TMs, and bunch of Max Elixirs and Reviver Seeds. And I brought only 1 Huge Apple, because you can find some in there. And I made my Salamence hold Joy Ribbon. It was really helpful. Discuss about Wish Cave!

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Well, I died many times before getting Jirachi, but my goal wasn't to actually complete the dungeon/recruit Jirachi, so that doesn't really count, right?

Even before I made my first attempt at recruiting Jirachi, I wrote and planned out a strategy to get there and defeat it.

I used Mew and it had Protect, Bullet Seed, Frustration and Thunderbolt.
I brought a lot of Joy Seeds and enough Max Elixirs. I just leveled Mew to 11-15 or so then ate the Joy Seeds. The Apples were provided inside the dungeon.

I managed, I guess.

It doesn't matter whether or not you recruit it. As long as you to get to see Jirachi.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I get beat on the 1-10th floors, i hate dungeons what you enter level 1.

d_dan_n

<= Sabrina!
I'm no good at the lv. 1 dungeons and i've never gotten up to jirachi or celebi

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I did it on my first try.

^Wow, that was lucky. For me, I did it on my second time. And btw, I brought some Link Boxes with me, in case I could defeat the pokemon with at least two Frustration moves in a row as my one turn. And luckily, by the time I reached the 98th floor. Each Frustration move, it only had 2 PP left, lol. And I linked all together. Pretty much I got lucky.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Tight Belt is so ftw.

Yea, but. It looses your belly every time if you use your linking moves. Example: Tail Whip+Tackle. I used Joy Ribbon.

Quanyails

Shining Ninetales
Alakazam. I had 3 Frustration TMs, 1 Protect TM, food, and link boxes.

Alakazam uses protect, then Frustrates Jirachi to recruit. =D

metalboy

I have cancer.
i got to jirachi using mew, but when i beat it, it did'nt join. XP
forgot to get mt. moonview first.

mew had thunderbolt, frusturation, protect and bullet seed, and it was holding a pass scarf. ithought it was pretty easy, just annoying.

I managed to get up to the 99th floor (it took about 3 hours!) to Jirachi (somehow!) and it was strange because it joined my team and this was (suprisingly) my first try at getting it on my team!

Alakazam is the best pokemon to use for any Lv.1 dungeons. If you have trouble, like you are almost out of HP, use Teleport. I used Salamence. I believe Raichu is good.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Alakazam is the best pokemon to use for any Lv.1 dungeons. If you have trouble, like you are almost out of HP, use Teleport. I used Salamence. I believe Raichu is good.

I agree. Alakazam is the best bet.
I went through the 2 level 1 dungeons
with Alakazam and I had no trouble.

Except of course the exception of
Venomoth.

Cplender

Roar!!!
first time, succeeded, but i still had the wish stone on me, so i couldn't recruit him...
second time didn't succeed
third time, ka-ching, i got me a jirachi
but i'm nowhere nere celebi...

IMO:
Jirachi: Hard
Celebi: REALLY Hard
And don't worry, you get Celebi without the Friend Bow!