• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wish Upon A Star (multishipping, PG-13)

Yuitheeevee

Pokemon Breeder
update soon, k

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Happy birthday, Wish Upon A Star!

That’s right – this story is already a whole year old. Well, it turned a year old on Friday. I would have had this chapter up by now, but I was experiencing major site lag, as well as a good butt-kicking from my job. It doesn’t feel like a year’s gone by, but yet it has...

Violence in Violet City, your review made my heart warm and my head explode-y. I’m really glad that you appreciate my work so much! I hope you, and all my nice reader people, stick around to see how it ends, even if it takes me a long time to update.

Also, Mel, you don’t know how right you are.

Okay! Show time!

Chapter 6: Through the Daisy Chain

OMNISCIENT NARRATOR’S POV​

Before the end of first period, most of the school had already been informed about the debacle in Ash and Gary’s math test. Those who were in the class spread it like fungus, and those who were at the doors and windows of the front parking lot laughed at the poor teacher who had failed to stop them from leaving.

Jun was among those who were looking out the window – he was almost always the first to see parking lot drama – and was completely stunned to see Ash leaving with Gary. He wracked his brains, annoyed by how weird things with Ash have suddenly become. The other day, he was all moony over Gary. Today, he completely ignored Jun when he spoke (and usually he concedes a sentence or two), and now, he’s off gallivanting with the one guy that, just days ago, Ash swore was his mortal enemy.

As he walked down the halls, he picked up snippets of conversations being held, and with each passing minute he became more irritated.

“I heard they drove to school together.”

“Oh yeah, I saw it. And Ash was the one driving!”

No!

“Yes!”

“That’s nothing! You should have seen the way Gary danced up to Mister Lucian! It was so –”

Oooh! You don’t think he’s... you know?”

“Could be. I mean, he is attractive enough. But it really looked like he was batting for the home team if you ask me.”

“Shut up, Keith! You weren’t even there!”

“So what! I heard the full story from Emily anyway!”

“Emily is a freshman, stupid!”

Everywhere Jun went, there was all sorts of giggles and gossip buzzing around small clusters of students. Rumors went from tame to completely out of proportion – one kid swore he saw Ash and Gary leaving Gary’s house that very morning!

He shook his head in distaste, trying to force some of the information out. He couldn’t wait to get out of school. He had to find Ash and get to the bottom of these rumors.

* * *​

It can’t be. It just can’t be!

“Hey Misty! Earth to Misty! What do you think of the colors for the ‘Congratulations Grad’ banner?” Misty was jilted back to reality by a brisk finger snap by her Vice-President Sakura.

“Oh... white and baby blue is a fine idea, Sakura,” she smiled brightly, attempting to conceal the fact that she hadn’t been paying attention.

“Nice try, girl. I was talking about cream and navy blue for the banner.”

“... Right.”

The fuchsia-haired Sakura gave a small sigh, then primly addressed the rest of the council.

“We’ll break early today, everyone. We’ll pick it up again tomorrow, same time same place.” The council all gave off some form of acceptance, then slowly filed out of the room.

Sakura flounced to her friend’s side, eager to know why the Study Body President was off her game today.

“I know what you’re going to say, and I’m fine. I swear!” the redhead waved her hand easily. She was, for all intents and purposes, fine, but she’d recently made aware by the parking lot display made by two of the students.

“Then don’t let it bug you!” Sakura exhaled.

She gave a small nod, perfectly aware of what her friend was talking about. “I won’t.”

* * *​

“C’mon, you saw the whole thing!”

“Tell us what happened!”

“Will you piss off already? Why do you even care about it?”

The teenaged males stalked off in frustration, grunting various obscenities as they went.

Finally alone, the mauve-haired teen slumped back into his chair. He was sorry he’d picked the openness of the student lounge to try and study.

Approximately three seconds later came the loudest, most irritating shout he had ever heard.

Heeeeey Paul!

“Oh god,” he moaned.

“What’s up, good buddy?” Jun dropped himself into the chair nearest Paul with a loud whump, all at once startling and annoying the rest of the students in the room. But he didn’t care. He was completely absorbed in Paul-land.

“How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?” Paul snapped crossly.

Jun continued as if he’d heard nothing. “So, how ‘bout that incident in math this morning, hmm?”

“Look, if you’re after me for information, then you’d better get in line with all the other losers who came to bother me. I don’t care about your petty urge to gossip and I especially don’t care for the likes of either Ash or Gary.”

The blonde pouted. “Ow, my pride.”

Paul smiled wryly, rustling his papers in an obvious attempt to display his unavailability. “Yeah well.”

As if on cue, Drew and Riley made their entrance into the lounge, simultaneously earning awed female gasps and a petulant growl from Paul.

Christ! Don’t you people ever rest?!”

“Please, don’t flatter yourself,” Drew answered just as crossly. “We’re here for the blonde.”

Jun pointed to himself, stunned. “M-me?”

Drew sighed melodramatically. “Freshmen!” Jun felt chastised. “Of course we’re here for you! Now come. Walk with me, talk with me.”

Wordlessly, Jun got out of his chair and walked into the hallway, side-by-side with Drew, Riley closely following. None of them had even stopped to notice the lightest of blushes that had graced Paul’s cheeks in Riley’s presence.

To Be Continued!

... Is it sad that I want some cake to commemorate this event?

Later days!

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Ah, this was short but good! I like the rumours flying around and the general confusion! And teehee, Melon knows, Melon knows~! <33333

Also Jun and Shinji interaction is good. I spy the Bishieshipping you've snuck in there and I definitely approve. Can't wait for more Jun/Shinji and Gen/Shinji interaction in future for sure! :D Ooh, Drew and Riley have dragged our favourite blonde off! Wonder what will happen thar, their discussion and all.

As always, keep up the good work my dear!

did I ever say ilu recently? (awe)

Elite Four Muadita

REally niceee i like where this is going. Please continue <3