• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishbone

uber gon

Accept Change
Anybody remember this show? I do. Heh, it got me into reading with all its episodes.

Kthleen

Wayfaring stranger
I remember Wishbone, with Joe and David and Sam. There was also this particular piece of background music that I liked, but I can't remember what it sounded like now and I can't remember any episodes it played in (though "Cyranose" keeps coming to mind).

For some reason, I always found it interesting how the portrayed most of the stories they did as "real," but did "Romeo and Juliet" as a play. I know it's probably because of the suicides and all....

AUGH I can't believe David cheated!

I can't say it got me into reading, though. I watched Wishbone instead.
th_Gaiawink.gif

latios reborn

Vaugly remember it. Providing it's what i'm thinking of.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
I used to watch this show. It scared me sometimes. X)

I also remember watching some behind the scenes thing where they showed that all of the human food they gave Wishbone was actually dog food in disguise.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Heh I remember this show and how I really didn't like it. I just thought Nickelodeon or The Simpsons was a much better choice of viewing. The few times I did catch it I found it boring.

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
I remember seeing a few episodes but I can't really remember much about it.

uber gon

Accept Change
Frnkly I think this show beats whatever PBS is showing today.

Spookz

Lumos
I watched Wishbone every day after school when I was a kid.

It has benefits, helped me out when we were reading The Count of Monte Cristo in French class for example. And really, that book is hard enough to read in English.

kapslock

I dun remember watching it too much, but I remember when they advertised Whishbone plushes at Denny's.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
Wow, I remembered that show so clearly. I used to catch it on PBS back when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. It was an interesting show and how it focuses on Wishbone's perspective, lol. Its been like 11 years since I ever heard it again.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Talk about nostalgia! Of course I do! I have the theme song engraved in my head, infact, I remember the Ivanhoe episode with the Spelling Bee (they had to spell precipitation which was a spelling word I had too at the time!)

uber gon

Accept Change
Talk about nostalgia! Of course I do! I have the theme song engraved in my head, infact, I remember the Ivanhoe episode with the Spelling Bee (they had to spell precipitation which was a spelling word I had too at the time!)

Yeah, I liked that episode.