• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishes for next Wild Area event

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
The easiest way would be if mythicals could be traded with another person from HOME, unfortunately that's banned.
You can't even search for them. One of the obvious restrictions is Hoopa from HOME, you can't send it. I don't even know if the Prison Bottle is coded into Sword/Shield. One of the only way to get something in the newest games if you don't have legendaries by trying your luck in a wonder trade.

For example. I'm terrible at finding Tapu Bulu's temple no matter how much i try so i got one through a wonder trade.

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
Yeah I have three shiny Alolan Geodude from Go that I can't evolve because the only games compatible with Home that have Alolan Geodude are the Let's Go games, and you can't transfer into those.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Yeah I have three shiny Alolan Geodude from Go that I can't evolve because the only games compatible with Home that have Alolan Geodude are the Let's Go games, and you can't transfer into those.
Using the Go Park in Fushia City you can transfer all Generation I Pokémon plus Meltan and Meltmetal through LGPE then into Home. I did that a few weeks ago to get a shiny Melmetal and shiny Kabuto into Home at the same time since the “transport energy” would have limited me to only one of those.

Vindicated30.6

Using the Go Park in Fushia City you can transfer all Generation I Pokémon plus Meltan and Meltmetal through LGPE then into Home. I did that a few weeks ago to get a shiny Melmetal and shiny Kabuto into Home at the same time since the “transport energy” would have limited me to only one of those.
I got them through the GTS on Home. They can't go to LGPE from Home.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I got them through the GTS on Home. They can't go to LGPE from Home.
I was assuming you caught them yourself. My bad. If they were yours then moving them through LGPE to evolve them then into Home would have been possible. Hopefully their Alola forms make it into SV so you can evolve them!

Pokefan_1987

It is odd that Alolan Geodude line is not in Lets Go.

Vindicated30.6

It is odd that Alolan Geodude line is not in Lets Go.
It is in Let's Go, but transfers are one way from LGPE to Home, and the Geodude and Grimer lines aren't included in the Isle of Armor collection of Alolan forms that you can get, because they were Dexited.

Pokefan_1987

But what about from pokemon Go (android) to HOME and into Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee

Phillies

But what about from pokemon Go (android) to HOME and into Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee
If I'm not mistaken pokemon from Go have to be transferred directly into Let's Go. Once they are transferred to Home, you can't transfer them into Let's Go. Once in Let's Go they can be transferred to Home and back as long as you don't put them into any other games.

Vindicated30.6

If I'm not mistaken pokemon from Go have to be transferred directly into Let's Go. Once they are transferred to Home, you can't transfer them into Let's Go. Once in Let's Go they can be transferred to Home and back as long as you don't put them into any other games.
That's what I understood to be the case as well. So I just have to hope that the Geodude (and Grimer) lines and their Alolan variants are in Scarlet and Violet.