• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Togekiss

Now 70% more enigma!
I've been thinking about possibly writing a Wishfulshipping one shot myself but the problem is coming up with an idea, you know what I mean? I don't know why it's so tough to think of ideas though.

Arrgh, the feels. I'm in the exact predicament right now. This ship, I've decided, is my absolute OTP in the Pokemon franchise and I want to write a oneshot so bad! I just have no ideas for prompts myself... and yet I have no problem giving one to someone as a dare... *brik'd*

So anyway, since I can't message this person, I think I need to reply here:
I dare you to write an Amourshipping drabble involving them at a restaurant in Lumiose City.
Yowsa, you got me three times with this. First being I didn't know you were a Wishfulshipper as well (thus gave you an easy dare that I spent 10 minutes staring at the screen to think of), second being I'm not an Amourshipper (Pokeshipping is my second favorite behind Wishful) and third is I have never watched X and Y, thus I know nothing about Serena's character. That being said, do expect that drabble to take a while, since I need to study her more in order to get a sense of character. Even if it's not something I ship, I still want to write my best!

Anyway, if I'm allowed to make a topic, I thought of one. Forgive me if it's already been done, but I think it would make some good discussion around here.

If Cilan were to try to help Iris get over her fear of Ice-types (or Iris help Cilan with Purrloin) how would (s)he go about doing it?

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
If Cilan were to try to help Iris get over her fear of Ice-types (or Iris help Cilan with Purrloin) how would (s)he go about doing it?
This is fun!I believe that to eliminate the fear of ice type Pokémon, Cilan would lead Iris in an Ice Palace where there si a tender and playful Amaura. Amaura is almost a dragon type...In the case of Cilan , I think that when they encounter a Purrloin, Iris would strengthen him (a hand on the shoulder?) and after that the connoisseur quiets down, the guy begins to caress the head of mischievous kitten.

Now that I think about fear:
Do you think that Iris would fear of fairy pokemon type in XY?
I hope that IF CLAN AND IRIS WOULD COME TO KALOS TOGETHER,and they would meet a fairy type,I want Iris hides behind Cilan again!

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
I have not posted here in a while and I do apologize for that. Thank you for keeping this thread alive.

Arrgh, the feels. I'm in the exact predicament right now. This ship, I've decided, is my absolute OTP in the Pokemon franchise and I want to write a oneshot so bad! I just have no ideas for prompts myself... and yet I have no problem giving one to someone as a dare... *brik'd*

Good to know I'm not alone. I literally have no ideas at all and this sucks. I do accept prompts on tumblr from readers but none of them have been Wishfulshipping prompts. Heck. none of them are even Pokemon prompts.

Sorry about going off topic there, guys. Lets all stay on the topic of Wishfulshipping.

Honestly, yes I do. She seems to fear any type of Pokemon that is strong against Dragon types so I don't really think Fairy type would be any different.

I could just see it now. Iris and Cilan come to Kalos and meetup with Ash and co. Hopefully by that point, someone will have a fairy type Pokemon on the team. I can see Iris getting all freaking and hiding behind Cilan when she sees the Fairy type Pokemon.

Just the thought of that makes me laugh so hard.

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
I have not posted here in a while and I do apologize for that. Thank you for keeping this thread alive.

Good to know I'm not alone. I literally have no ideas at all and this sucks. I do accept prompts on tumblr from readers but none of them have been Wishfulshipping prompts. Heck. none of them are even Pokemon prompts.

Sorry about going off topic there, guys. Lets all stay on the topic of Wishfulshipping.

Honestly, yes I do. She seems to fear any type of Pokemon that is strong against Dragon types so I don't really think Fairy type would be any different.

I could just see it now. Iris and Cilan come to Kalos and meetup with Ash and co. Hopefully by that point, someone will have a fairy type Pokemon on the team. I can see Iris getting all freaking and hiding behind Cilan when she sees the Fairy type Pokemon.

Just the thought of that makes me laugh so hard.

This would be amazing! Just now i can think about an idea fanfiction about this. Yes,I decide...I will write a fanfiction about this...Maybe in September?

From this moment I think that i would scream if a XY character will catch a fairy type pokemon!

jason0597

This would be amazing! Just now i can think about an idea fanfiction about this. Yes,I decide...I will write a fanfiction about this...Maybe in September?

From this moment I think that i would scream if a XY character will catch a fairy type pokemon!

I believe dedenne is a fairy type.

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
yeah, i really want to see something like that in their possible return
and don't forget that cilan already hided behind Iris for protection ;)

View attachment 13285

I always love these moments. The cuty Iris's fact about her fear is that she hides herself only behind Cilan. I think that it's very sweet that Cilan hides himself behind Iris because the future dragon master is smaller than him :D.
When I saw that tender moment i thought that Cilan said in his mind:
"Iris,you've been hiding behind me...Then you need to return to me the favor!

Edit:
New cute fan art by ffromo:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvSPm1tCIAAA1fo.jpg

BubChan

Wonderwall
I always love these moments. The cuty Iris's fact about her fear is that she hides herself only behind Cilan. I think that it's very sweet that Cilan hides himself behind Iris because the future dragon master is smaller than him :D.
When I saw that tender moment i thought that Cilan said in his mind:
"Iris,you've been hiding behind me...Then you need to return to me the favor!

Edit:
New cute fan art by ffromo:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvSPm1tCIAAA1fo.jpg

Awww, what a cute fanart * --- *

xEryChan

Demon Child
Can we stop with the one liners, guys? It's looking really spammy in here and it's annoying me. Please start adding more onto your posts from now okay?

I did miss a topic the last time I posted here and I apologize for that.

I was just thinking about this recently too.

The best way to overcome a fear is to face head on and I can honestly see Cilan trying to help Iris with her fears but kind of forcing her to face them. It wouldn't work out so well though and Iris would be really angry/annoyed with him over that.

As for helping him with Purrloin, I can see her purposely catching a Purrloin and letting it out of the Pokeball whenever she's around him and purposely showing him that Purrloin is a harmless Pokemon. Cilan obviously would not be happy about it and try to fight her about keeping it away from him but she would be relentless and he eventually would give in and let her do whatever she wants and not even bother to fight back against her.

Yeah, that's basically how I see it.

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
It's perfect your response to the new topic XEryChan. I think this scene would fit perfectly to the two guys. You've got talent in writing. Now I want to think about a new topic! I love formulate possible scenarios.
Anyway Tuesday the Pokemon company is going to send a shocking message via video stream
..And there are going to be Aoi Yukki (the voice of Iris) and two other people not announced yet. The pokemon Company said that it will be something shocking. An anime with Iris and Cilan? At least the love will be in this anime? Excuse me! My wishfulshipper mode is taking the upper hand on me!

jason0597

It's perfect your response to the new topic XEryChan. I think this scene would fit perfectly to the two guys. You've got talent in writing. Now I want to think about a new topic! I love formulate possible scenarios.
Anyway Tuesday the Pokemon company is going to send a shocking message via video stream
..And there are going to be Aoi Yukki (the voice of Iris) and two other people not announced yet. The pokemon Company said that it will be something shocking. An anime with Iris and Cilan? At least the love will be in this anime? Excuse me! My wishfulshipper mode is taking the upper hand on me!

Can you fill me in please? Or link to something? (Even if it is japanese, I've been taking some kana lessons lately)
Also that fan art is lovely! Where do you find those? Pokemon search?

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever

BubChan

Wonderwall

Well, i believe that it's hard to se a anime with Cilan and iris, i think this more for the game side of pokémon, and i don't believe that will be something like that "Ash x May is canon" or "Iris loves Cilan", remember that the pokémon anime isn't romance anime :) i would love to see something with Iris and Cilan, but i don't think that this will be possible

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
Well, i believe that it's hard to se a anime with Cilan and iris, i think this more for the game side of pokémon, and i don't believe that will be something like that "Ash x May is canon" or "Iris loves Cilan", remember that the pokémon anime isn't romance anime :) i would love to see something with Iris and Cilan, but i don't think that this will be possible

Ahahaha,I love crack,infact I was in crack time!! It's so funny,and I'm enjoing myself. Dream isn't illegal;)
Anyway I have a new topic:
What symbol do you suits to wishfulshipping?
I think that the bow is perfect.
Cilan wears a papillon, Iris has a bow on her pink sarong (?).

BubChan

Wonderwall
Ahahaha,I love crack,infact I was in crack time!! It's so funny,and I'm enjoing myself. Dream isn't illegal;)
Anyway I have a new topic:
I think that the bow is perfect.
Cilan wears a papillon, Iris has a bow on her pink sarong (?).

No, of course you can Dream :), it's really great to dream, but i'm just saying that this would be really hard to happend ;) don't get me wrong :)

Don't judge me, but i think that a sandwhich is the best symbol for WishfulShipping, Iris loves Cilan's sandwhiches and all his food, she always says to cilan that his food is amazing! So, that's why i think that Sandwhich is the best symbol for wishfulshipping

SilverLining554

~Head In The Clouds~
No, of course you can Dream :), it's really great to dream, but i'm just saying that this would be really hard to happend ;) don't get me wrong :)

Don't judge me, but i think that a sandwhich is the best symbol for WishfulShipping, Iris loves Cilan's sandwhiches and all his food, she always says to cilan that his food is amazing! So, that's why i think that Sandwhich is the best symbol for wishfulshipping

Heh heh, I think that's a nice symbol, too. I'd never really noticed they both have bows on (XD), and that's cool too. Honestly, I think that maybe the ying yang sign would suit them since they're like polar opposites, but then again, I suppose you could say that for a lot of shippings. There's not really much else I can think of, though.

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
Heh heh, I think that's a nice symbol, too. I'd never really noticed they both have bows on (XD), and that's cool too. Honestly, I think that maybe the ying yang sign would suit them since they're like polar opposites, but then again, I suppose you could say that for a lot of shippings. There's not really much else I can think of, though.

Sandwiches is just perfect! Yin and Yang too.I also think to the apple...But the bow is better than the Apple.
Good job....Anyway I'm waiting October to the Den'Ai day!!!!So cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.