• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
What symbol do you suits to Wishfulshipping?

This is a tough one, it's kind of hard for me.

The reason why I love this pairing is because of how Iris reacts to Cilan and his funny moments, like the tasting time thing. I can't really say that though because that can't really be considered a symbol or anything, that's just the one thing that made this pairing stand out for me.

I guess I'll have to agree with everyone saying sandwiches. Iris really does love his cooking huh?

Hello Wishfulshipping's World!!! How are you??? I'm so sorry if I didn't post anything for a while, but in this period I really don't know what to say... anyway I must admit it, I miss so much write in this wonderful fan club and I wish to catch up all the lost time :)... well I begin from this topic:

What symbol do you suits to Wishfulshipping?

I don't know... I agree with you too sandwiches surely, but I would like to add another particular in the list, in other words, the berries *^*, because in my opinion this fruit could be the symbol of their love for each other <3.

If this sweet moment happened in the anime, how do you imagine this would happen?

If the scene of "Wishfulshipping Musical" happened in the anime, I image that it is a Luke's idea for a next film and naturally he contacts Cilan and Iris for a spot (like the Japanese trailer of the 14th film with Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram, where Cilan and Iris present it with tickets, sorry but I don't know how to explain it) and then they begin with the rehearsals of the Musical°^°.

I hope with all my heart that my English Language isn't so bad, because I couldn't forgive myself if you don't understand anything of what I have written in this post ;_;

Last edited:

ccangelopearl1362

Huh. Duality should work quite well for these two Pokémon trainers as did throughout their journey, and we will remember their adventures through Unova. For my part, I find that others could welcome any endeavors catching their attention for further reflection.:

If Cilan and Iris participated in a musical, then how do you think it would go?

Heh. A musical might shift tones more than once, considering this duo’s dynamic, in a manner of speaking. Cilan might have a bigger taste for precise notes according to the progression, while Iris could leap and bound through her rhythms as she focuses her instincts. An apt production studio should link Cilan and Iris’ energies before too long, and if some comment on their bond, then others might wonder about it before moving on, ensuring a smooth process all the way as this pair shows off their Pokémon.

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
Huh. Duality should work quite well for these two Pokémon trainers as did throughout their journey, and we will remember their adventures through Unova. For my part, I find that others could welcome any endeavors catching their attention for further reflection.:

If Cilan and Iris participated in a musical, then how do you think it would go?

Heh. A musical might shift tones more than once, considering this duo’s dynamic, in a manner of speaking. Cilan might have a bigger taste for precise notes according to the progression, while Iris could leap and bound through her rhythms as she focuses her instincts. An apt production studio should link Cilan and Iris’ energies before too long, and if some comment on their bond, then others might wonder about it before moving on, ensuring a smooth process all the way as this pair shows off their Pokémon.

it's so cute!
I honestlly don't know how this beatiful moment would happen...Maybe they wanted to join the Pokemon musical!

So guys Christmas is near!
What do you think that Cilan and Iris want to do in this Christmas period?

xEryChan

Demon Child
This topic was bumped after thirty days of inactivity so I have to close it. If anyone wants to create a new Wishfulshipping thread, please be sure to let myself or any other of the Shippers Community moderators know.

/Closes

Status
Not open for further replies.